Decision

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt Jin shaking him slightly asking him to wake up and have lunch.

They had been sleeping for almost 4 hours. Jungkook smiled and kissed his boyfriend awake.

Jimin opened his eyes. Sleep still clouding his mind. He was confused for a second but the delicious smell coming from the kitchen made him wide awake.

"hmm.. Food.. I'm starving"

He mumbled into Jungkook's chest. The younger chuckled and pressed a light kiss on the elder's head.

"Hyungie.. We need to freshen up first. Come on, get up."

He said pulling the elder out of the couch and into the bathroom.

When they came back others were already sitting at the dining table waiting for them to join. Jikook couple apologized for keep them waiting and sat down taking the rice bowls offered to them.

Jimin kept staring at his food, lost in a deep thought.

"Jimin Hyung.. What are you thinking? Didn't you say you were starving? I was expecting to see you gobbling down your food."

Jungkook teased. Others also looked up from their plates to look at Jimin.

"Hyungie? Are you okay?"

Jungkook asked as his teasing melted into concern.

"I want to become a vampire"

.....

Hobi and Taehyung almost chocked on the food they were having while Bogum and Yoongi were busy rubbing their backs to calm them down.

Jungkook dropped the spoon full of rice back to his plate. Jin and Namjoon looked at each other with a proud smile.

"turn me kookie.. Please?"

Jungkook stared at him for a while and decided to voice out his concerns.

"but hyung, why all of a sudden? Why do you want to become a vampire now?"

"I want to know more about you, i want to be able to protect you, i realised that I want forever with you. I mean I knew i want that for a long time, but what happened today made me realise what my lack of knowledge can do. I don't want to risk anything when it comes to you. I want to be the one to know everything about you. I don't want to be the death of you Kookie. I don't want that to repeat ever again. Please koo.. Please turn me. "

Jungkook looked at him with all the love he could give and slowly nodded, awestruck.

"Let's do it Kookie.. I want you to do it tonight"

Jimin said excitedly.

"But hy-

"no buts! You're turning me into a freaking vampire tonight."

Jungkook nodded his head and went back to eating silently. Once Jimin takes a decision he knows that there's no going back from it