Min Yoongi

Hello🙏

Sorry for not updating for so long😅😅😅 I was busy with some stuff. Let's get started! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

Jimin was still trying to digest the fact that Jungkook's ghost was there and he's talking with him. However when they got home Jungkook explained him everything.

"Hyung we get a special chance to come back to the real world if we have a uncompleted wish. It's like we become human for sometime again. The only thing is, only one person can see us."

"O....kay? That makes sense I guess? Now what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take me to my house."

Seriously Jungkook ! Can't you just go by your own. Do you know how long we have to go to reach your house? I really...

"Hyung I can solve that," Jungkook said as he covered Jimin's eyes with his hands.

Jimin felt like he was flying for the next few seconds and when Jungkook removed his hands and Jimin could finally see he was in front of Jungkook's house.

What the bloody hell was that!!!

"Hyung I forgot. Special ghosts like me get powers and mine is teleporting."

"You're kidding right?"

"we won't be standing in front of my house if I was Hyung!"

Jimin stood there terrified and Jungkook dragged him to there door.

Jimin stared at the door confused and Jungkook pointed at a sticker pasted on the door.

What the fuck is this?

"Hyung it's a ghost catcher. I can't get in because of that."

"You dragged me here just to pull off a fucking sticker? Jungkook I hate you."

"You can't." Jungkook said and poked Jimin asking him to remove the sticker.

Jimin's pov

You can't....

Yes I can't. I can't hate you Jungkook and I hate myself for that. I really hate that I'm even helping you

I thought until i felt Jungkook poking me bringing me back to my sense.

Author's pov

Jimin removed the sticker quickly and Jungkook ran inside asking Jimin to follow him.

Jungkook was trying to find something in his room. Jungkook's room was seriously weird.