The Feeling Of Happiness

💖💖💖💖 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💖💖💖💖update💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
____________________________________

This chapter contains major character's death (suicide) READERS ARE WARNED!!!

A loud thud was heard. For a moment Jimin didn't move. To be honest he couldn't move.

It was a terrifying accident but Jimin felt..... nothing?

Jimin felt a unfamiliar warmth engulfing his body. He slowly opened his eyes. That's when he realized that he's in Jin's embrace.

Jimin felt sad suddenly. He wanted to die but Jin saved him. He felt a weird feeling boiling up inside him.

"Hyung why didn't you let me die?--Why Hyung? "

"Jim-"

"Why did you do that Hyung?-- I said I wanted to die!"

"Jimin-"

"Hyung this is the only chance I had to meet Jungkook and you ruined it! Why did you eve-"

"PARK JIMIN JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND TURN AROUND!!!"

"Huh?"

"Turn around!"

Jimin was confused but he still did what Jin said. His eyes widened from what he saw.

He was laying on the road? HIS BODY WAS ON THE ROAD, COVERED IN BLOOD!!!!

"Jin Hyung? Is that... Is that really me?--This means I'm-?"

"Yes Jimin you're dead. You died from the accident. I couldn't save you."

"B-But why was I in your arms when I opened my eyes?"

"Feeling of death is really painful Jimin. You were feeling it when you died and your soul was lost. I was just helping you to get back to your sense."

"But Hyung I can't remember anything. I didn't feel anything."

You did Jimin-ah. If you think about it now you'll feel it. If you close your eyes and try to remember from the beginning you'll definitely feel that but I'm telling you, it's really painful."

"I think it's better this way. I don't want to feel it."

Jimin said immediately. He didn't want to go through that again.

"However I'm dead now. That's all I wanted. Hyung can I see Jungkook now? Can I go to him?"

"Of course Jimin! Now you're one of us."

Jimin smiled brightly. He is going to meet his Kookie again. He's sure that he never felt this feeling he's having at the moment.

Death is scary. Even a single thought of death is creepy. But for Jimin it was the best moment of his life. His death gave him a feeling which was long lost and forgotten

--the feeling called Happiness!

____________________________________

Hi,😘😘😘
Sorry for not updating for a long time😅😅😅😅 my parents took my phone saying I have to concentrate on my studies more😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

Well however I have my phone now so I'll try to update at least twice a week or on weekends
😘😘😘😘

See you soon👋👋👋