Missing you

Author's pov

Jimin was sitting on the couch hugging Jungkook's photo, crying.

It was already a week since Jungkook died and Jimin still hasn't moved on. Jimin loved him. Even if Jungkook broke up with him saying that he doesn't love Jimin anymore, even if he said that he found someone else Jimin still loved him. And he was still waiting for someone to tell that it was all a dream, he was waiting for Jungkook to come into his arms smiling his bunny smile again, but that never happened.

Jimin's pov

I was crying for a whole damn week. Why am I even crying? You're the one who left me, you're the one who left me for someone else...you're the one who should cry. But....

I can't stop my tears....I can't stop crying. I cried since you broke up with me Jungkook-ah but now....now you're gone, you're too far for me to reach...I really can't get my mind out of you...pathetic right? I know...

Author's pov

Jimin cried for hours and hours. And finally when he stopped crying he stared at the ceiling blankly.

By now he was angry at himself. He wanted to throw away Jungkook's photo and crush it up just like Jungkook crushed his heart but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

Jimin got up and went to his room silently. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes hoping tomorrow will be much better.

Jimin was slipping into a deep sleep but he heard something in his subconscious state

Sleep well Jiminie Hyung...please don't cry...

Jimin shook it off thinking it was just his mind messing with him but deep inside his heart he wished it was real.

Done! Okay finally I finished writing the first chapter but way to go so fighting for my self✊✊hope you liked it
Hell this was sad. 😢😢😢

I'm back (Jikook) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara