#233

AquaShimmer
Heavy metal broke your *dun dun* heart?

*admins eyes widen*

"You 2houldnt have 2aiid that..."

.......Breaking.... Benjamin...

"Oh Gog.."

IS NOT!!!!

"Admiin."

HEAVY METAL!!!!

"Calm down!"

AND YES! .....it did....

"Jegu2..."

ShadowsAndMisery :

I'm back from the dead~.
Also. Holy fried chicken.
ERI. THE KAWAII.
Y YOU SO KAWAII ERI?
Ahem.
Hey Sol. Whaddya think of this~~?
*Le put headphones on him*
*Le plays Bad Romance covered by a guy*
*LE VANISH*

"Whoa what the fuck-.......iit2 not bad...."

Wait for it...

-a little later-

*sollux is singing the song while Lil' Eri covers his ears*

"II want your love and
II want your revenge
You and me could wriite a bad romance
II want your love and
All your lover'2 revenge
You and me could wriite a bad romance~!"

NoelleArlert :
omfg lil eri is just so cute!!! annnnywaays sollux have you ever watched the show Attack on Titan?

"Ye2. II wa2 forced two watch iit wiith Admiin."

Shut up. You know it was awesome!!!

"....iit was!"

Amalia_Hakari :

Since Eridan is 5 you should color together I bet it would be fun and here *hands sollux a box of crayons and a two coloring books one deep sea creatures and the other insect coloring books* have fun

"Yay!" *eridan takes them from sol and lays them down on the floor, emptying the crayons all over*

"Sulllll!"

"Okay okay, IIll color wiith you." *smiles and sits next to him, coloring*

Rudderzaurus
Karkat: YOU MADE HIM A FUCKING KID? GREAT. NOW HES MORE WHINEY THEN LAST TIME.

Camaru: www0www fuck1ng r00d karkat. S0 1m gu£ss1ng 1ts d1ff1cult l00k1ng aft£r l1ttl£ £r1dan, but has any0n£ v0l£nt££r£d t0 l00k aft£r h1m l1k£ Dav£ or 0n£ 0f th£ 0th£r humans?

*eridan sees Karkat being mean, and starts to tear up*

"Really kk?" *sighs and picks up erdian*
" don't cry ED.... And iit2 not diifiicult at all..and nobody ha2 volunteered... And II don't miind lookiing after thii2 cutiie."
*kisses Eridans cheek* "mwah!"

*eridan giggles*

Dinorawrthefirst:

Her Eridan! Awwwwe you're so cute! What do you think of Sollux now that you're a little kid? *hands him gummy sharks* HERE! And Sollux! How good of a babysitter are you? *hands him human honey sticks* HERE! LOVE Y'ALLS!

*gasps and noms on them* "hehe! Sul is nice! And he reely likes bees! I don't knoww Wwhy? I like em'!" *giggles*

"II thiink IIm a pretty good one II gue22..." *rubs the back of his neck* "II don't know... IIve never done thii2 beefore... And thank2!"

DemonKitty21 :
What is the best thing about each other?

"2iince he ii2 currently fiive year2 old... Hii2 adorablene22..."

"You!" *eridan lifts his arms up, wanting to be carried*

"2ee?" *picks him up* "Ab2olutely Adorable.."

RookieReader678 :

ITS SO LATE HERE AND IM NOT ASLEEP. HALPME

Jinkoa: Admi"n pleas"e cal"m dow"n.

HEY SOLLUX. *hands you a smoothie* PLEASE DRINK

"II don't know iif II 2hould driink thii2..."

*gasps* me too!!! I can't sleep at all! I stood up all night and it's almost 6 AM! No joke!

"2he2 not kiidiing. Admiin, get 2pme 2leep."

Never.

MirladeFrances79:
aww look at cute Lol Eriiiiiiii!!! Your sooo cute ... *nuzzles and hugs lil eri*

By the way sol. Where do you learn to hack and stuff? *give lil Eri back and take care of him, kay?

You guys are cute I also ship you soo hard and 8yeeeeee~ *le vanish through the door cause just poof is so mainstream*

"II ju2t... Learned? II don't know... Iit came naturally two me... Other than readiing book2 about iit... IIt wa2 natural.."

*le re-appears from the kitchen cause back doors unlocked*
Oh and admin , w8 for it.... *drum rolls* I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUR STORIESSSS
so I shall ask for awesome author tips cause apparently I suck at writing.
And I have a present for you *gives admin a well wrapped box with an Eridan plush, Sollux plush and erisolsprite plush* hoe you Li--love it! *le disappears through the window cause door is now mainstream*

Thank you!!!!! *hugs them to chest* I love them!!!!

And well To be honest when I write stories, every idea either comes from a song, or a picture...I just get whatever the song or picture is trying to tell me, and mash it into words for a story!

i_love_waffles69
Hey Eridan did you know and Sollux are my fav troll ever!!(both awesome btw the way)

"Oh! Thank uuuuuuuu!" *eridan smiles happily*

"Heh, Thank2!"

TheAlternativeRuler :
*magical poofs* There! Now Eridan is normal and SOLLUX is five in human years! Hehehe..

"Oh thank fuckin Cod! That wwas so wweird!!! Sol...? Sol-"

"Etheeee!" *attempted to say ED*

*looks down and sees Sollux 2.5 sweeps*
"Oh cod..."

"Up!" *holds his arms up*

*picks him up* "Wwhale, you're evven more adorable..."