Chapter 6: Alone

I
Pinkie Pie. Her hair shadowed, covering her face, which streamed down like a grey and dirty waterfall. The darkened pink of her skin and her eyes no longer glowed happiness, but sadness and sorrow. She sat alone in her living room, unsure of what to do as far as helping anyone. Pinkie's heart was shattered, especially since she lied to them about sharing their secrets with each other. It was the only way for them to break away from hurting each other. Pinkie took their anger and pain away, by putting herself to be the enemy instead of each other. Although, it won't be long until they come back to tear each other apart, since they know each other's secret relationships. But, Pinkie was still alone. Pinkie cried, it hurt her inside, knowing her friends are now fighting against one another. She laid on the couch, and began to feel tired due to her emotional state, completely drained. Her energy was low, and could no longer keep her eyes open. She slept.

II
Pinkie thought of her friends, Applejack with Rarity, Rainbow Dash with Fluttershy, and Twilight with Sunset in front of them. They all walked down the hallways of Canterlot High School. Pinkie was behind each of them, they all continued to walk down the hallway, but Pinkie became more distant from them. Pinkie ran, but could not reach them. The entire place became a blank darkness that surrounded them. The girls looked back at Pinkie, Pinkie cried for them, but they kept walking away. Pinkie reached out her hand, but could not reach them. Pinkie sunk into the darkness.

Pinkie stared into the everlasting emptiness. It was until she felt a presence there with her. Pinkie looked, and it was Twilight. Pinkie was floating towards her without her control. Twilight turned to look at her, but she had no mouth or a nose to breathe. It then came to Pinkie that her dream was turning into a nightmare. It scared Pinkie, she tried to float away, but she came closer and closer towards the scary-looking Twilight. Pinkie screamed for help, but there was darkness and the thoughts of her cries were echoing, becoming ambient within the emptiness. Twilight reached out toward Pinkie, and Pinkie tried waking herself up by pinching herself and biting the tip of her finger. She came to her.

III
Pinkie woke up, screaming, but she was greeted by her sister Maud Pie.

"Pinkie, Pinkie... it's just me." Maud said, in a mildly calming voice.

"Maud?!" Pinkie yelled.

"What is wrong?" Maud asked.

"Oh Maud, I had a terrible nightmare..." Pinkie replied.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Maud asked.

"Yes!" Pinkie cried.

IV
Afterward, Pinkie was taken to Maud's room, with boulder sleeping on top of a dresser. Pinkie cuddled close to Maud, as she feared for her safety.

"I've noticed you've been a gloomy gus lately Pinkie. Are your friends being good to each other?" Maud asked while Pinkie held her close.

"Well... not really... I tried to help, but I made things worse." Pinkie responded.

"It's okay Pinkie, remember, their happiness is their own problem, don't get so caught up to where you feel emotionally drained." Maud continued.

"But, I love them... I don't want them to be unhappy." Pinkie replied.

"I understand, but I don't want you to not live your life. I would like for you to live it how you want, and everyone else will either be supportive of it or not. But, regardless, I am here for you Pinkie, five-ever, remember?"

"I know Maud... I know... I love you sis!"

"I love you too Pinkie." Maud and Pinkie fell asleep, with Maud at her side, Pinkie felt comforted and it had made the darkness go away.