Extra: Adagio's Bizarre Adventure Part 3

Sonata Dusk Crusaders
I
Sonata awoke in a smelly darkness, she laid on something that breathes. It was warm, and squishy. She did not want to move.

II
The next day, Apple Bloom got up to do her usual chores around the barn. It was her turn to feed the pigs they had in the pit. As the pigs got up to be fed, Apple Bloom saw a woman laying in the center, covered in mud. Apple Bloom screamed.

Big Mac came running to Apple Bloom, and he had a pitch fork in hand to protect his little sister. He jumped inside the pit and found a girl laying in the mud. She seemed to be sleeping? Big Mac thought. He carried her inside to the haystacks. He laid her down, and contemplated on calling the police.

"Do ya know her Big Mac?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Eenope!" Big Mac replied, as he scratched his head.

Sonata started to wake up, as she stretched her arms out and let out a yawn. She sat up, and was greeted by two farmers.

"Hi!" Sonata said.

"H-howdy?" Apple Bloom said. Big Mac remained silent as he was thinking about what to do about this girl.

"I'm Sa... So... Sonata!" Sonata said. "Yes!"

"Sonata huh? Apple Bloom continued. "Howd'cha get here?"

"Oh... I don't know!" Sonata said, as she gave a huge smile.

"What should we do, Big Mac?" Apple Bloom asked. "She looks totally lost!"

"I am totally lost! How did you know?!" Sonata interrupted. Sonata got up, and looked around. "Nice place you got here!" Big Mac was still unsure what to do, as she looked confused and didn't seem threatening to their safety.

"What's goin' on here?!" Granny Smith said, as she walked in.

"Sorry Granny Smith, but we have a... an unexpected guest!" Apple Bloom said.

"What's that now?" Granny Smith said.

"Hey, old lady!" Sonata said, as she waved, hanging from the ceiling.

"What are ya doin' here?" Granny Smith asked.

"I don't know!" Sonata said. "It's weird!" Sonata then dropped down between Big Mac, Apple Bloom, and Granny Smith.

"Great, another nutcase!" Granny Smith said.

"Ooh, I love nuts!" Sonata said, as she laid down on the ground, still covered in mud. "Or do I?" Sonata said, as she got up on her two feet.

"Alright, since you are here, you might as well help out!" Granny Smith ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" Sonata said, as she stood proudly in a marching stance.

"Apple Bloom, goin' get this one cleaned up! We have a lot to do today!" Granny Smith said.

"Yes Granny!" Apple Bloom said, as she took Sonata inside to get cleaned up.

III
Sonata came back with a nice cowgirl outfit from Applejack's wardrobe. Big Mac was surprised, and Granny Smith was smiling.

"Let's get to work!" Sonata said.

She worked around the farm, tending to the animals, fixing up patches of haystacks, cleaning up the house, and picking some apples off the apple trees. The last thing they needed was to grind up the apples into cider the old fashion way. Both Apple Bloom and Sonata took part in crushing them into the sauce. Big Mac was cleaning it, making it sparkling fresh for this week's batch. Granny Smith was making sure the apples were in good condition to be in the sauce pan. It took hours of foot stomping, but it was honest work. Granny Smith was surprised by Sonata, how helpful she was.