Chapter 82 - Beautiful

Start from the beginning

I place the pancakes onto the plate and put another batch on the pan.

“I’ll go with you. I have nothing to do today.”

“Lucky. I wish I didn’t have to spend my last weekend before school unpacking.”

I go to the shelf to grab two plates and utensils and place them on the counter.

“I can help you. I know that Harry was a bit of a distraction for you.” She smirks at me and I just roll my eyes with a smile before I go back to the pancakes.

“If you’re going to continue to tease me, then I’d rather you not.”

She laughs. “Okay, okay. I’ll stop.”

I place the last pancake on top of the stack on the plate and bring it over to the counter and place it in front of El. I sit down beside her and we start to eat.

“So, how are you holding up?”

I sigh. “I’m okay, I guess. We Skyped last night so that was nice. It’s only been one day but…it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.”

“See. I told you. It’ll be fine, Lily. You can do this. It won’t be long until you see him again.”

I give her a small smile. I really do hope that she’s right. Like I said, it’s only been one day. I miss him even more than when he left so I have no idea how I’m going to be tomorrow, next week, next month, until I see him again.

“Yeah.” I clear my throat and go back to my pancakes. “I hope so.”

Eleanor goes to change after we finish eating and we leave as soon as she comes back out from her room. We hop inside Louis’ car and she drives to Harrods.

“What do you need?” she asks as we walk inside.

“I need a lamp, hangers, a mirror, and notebooks.”

We get the hangers, the mirror, and both of us get notebooks before we head over to the lighting section.

“Are you excited to go back to school?”

I groan. “No. Can it be summer again already?”

El laughs as we look at the red and white lamp in front of us.

“I know. I wish. Oh, how’s Marcus, by the way? Is he going to be at school, too?”

I was surprised El brought him up. Even though Marcus and I are okay now, I know that El’s, and even Perrie’s, feelings for him haven’t really changed since I told them that he cheated on me.

“He’s okay. I checked up on him last week while I was at my parent’s. He said he’s doing better. And yeah, he’s going back to school. I have no idea how having the same schedule as him is going to be.”

I look over at El and see her raising an eyebrow at me. “And does Harry know about this?”

I roll my eyes. “Yes, he knows. I told him last night. I’m really trying to be more honest with him. I can’t mess it up again by keeping things from him.”

“And how did he take it?”

I sigh. “He took it surprisingly well.” I lightly chuckle. “But he made me promise to introduce him to Marcus when they come here for their show. God knows what Harry’s going to do or say to him.”

El laughs. “He’ll probably make out with you in front of him, is my best guess.”

I laugh with her and lightly smack her arm. “You’re funny. If he did that, I’d smack his lips off his face.”