Chapter 110 - Dork

Lily's POV

"Lily!"

I look up with tired eyes and spot Eleanor waving to me. I manage a smile as I walk up to her, letting go of the trolley to hug her.

"Oh my gosh. I missed you so much," she says, tightening her arms around me.

"I missed you, too. I really wish you were there with me."

We pull away and El walks beside me as I start to push the trolley again.

"Me, too. So how was it?"

I instantly smile as I replay every single moment while I was in Peru with Harry and the others.

"It was honestly one of the most amazing times I've ever had. Peru was beautiful. Their concert was amazing. Seeing everyone was amazing. And being with Harry the entire time was just...perfect." I sneak a glance at her, worried that she would be upset that I had the time of my life with them and the fact that I got to see Louis. However, she's smiling back at me with no ounce of sadness in her eyes.

"I still felt guilty that you couldn't go, though. I honestly really wish you were there."

She shakes her head. "Lily, it's fine. I've been able to go on tour with them plenty of times before. I'm glad you went there, especially to make things up with Harry. I'm just glad you talked things through and that you had a fun time. We'll have another chance to go visit them together. I know it."

I return her smile before I focus ahead of me again, making sure not to run anyone over.

"I hope so. It's actually really fun. You just forget about all of your stresses, you forget about everything, really, and you just get to relax and see these wonderful places and be with your friends. I wish I could have that life all the time."

We step outdoors and head to the parking lot.

"Who knows? Maybe you will when you start making your own music and go on your own tours."

I look over at her and see her raising an eyebrow at me.

I laugh. "Maybe. It would honestly be a dream come true. And I'd hire you as my personal assistant so we'll be together all the time."

We laugh together as I finally spot El's car, or technically, Louis'. She opens the trunk and we start loading my luggage inside.

"I would be the worst personal assistant. Maybe I can just be your personal photographer. I'll follow you around everywhere and take pictures of you."

"That'll work, too."

We continue laughing as we hop inside the car.

Since it's nine at night now, we quickly get some fast food before we head straight back to the flat. I take out my phone, realizing that I haven't checked it since I had landed. I had slept through almost the entire flight after I messaged Harry that I would try to get some sleep. I hadn't woken up until everyone was already exiting the plane and with the entire process of airport security and baggage claim, as well as the jet lag and the lengthy flight, my brain was still waking up and I hadn't been able to think about anything other than going home and sleeping.

I turn on my phone and see one text from Harry.

*Call me when you get home. Hope you had a safe flight. I love you and I miss you so much xx*

I see that he sent the text shortly after I had landed and I smile slightly at the thought that Harry knew. He should already be in Chile now. It was only a three and a half hour flight. Lucky him.