Chapter 112 - Never Apart

Pretty please read A/N at the end of the chapter :) I need your opinion on something

**

Lily's POV

"This calls for a celebratory glass of wine," I say.

Marcus, Milly, Matti and I all walk out of the exam room and I can literally feel the entire weight of the full week of exams falling off of my shoulders. We had just written our last one today and we are now meeting up with the others who also finish their last one.

This entire week, I've been locked up in the library or my room, studying from morning to night. I have never been more stressed in my life and I've been waiting for this day, especially for it to be over.

However, I still make sure that I talk to Harry at least once every day. He'll always leave me a 'good morning' text to read when I wake up, along with a few words of encouragement for a whole day of studying he knows I'm going to have. I wake up dreading having to study but then I read his text and some anxiety fades away, especially when I think about that fact that I'm going to finally see him when this is all over.

Even though his morning texts are more than I could ask for, I always call him right before I go to sleep. I always look forward to it because I forget about the stress and anxiety that I carried throughout the entire day. I just hear him say 'hi' and I forget about everything and just focus on the sound of his voice.

He'll ask me how studying went but then he'll start talk about something completely different to get my mind off of school, even if it's just for a few minutes and I love him for it. He'll talk about the city he's in, the shows he's just played, or even the crazy antics that him and the other boys get into.

My favourite was definitely the boys celebrating their last show of their South American leg of the tour by having a food fight on stage. He had told me about all the times he caked the others in the face but then they had all ganged up on him and threw enough cake at him that he slipped on the ramp three times trying to get up.

He then sent me a video that a fan had taken and I had laughed for ten minutes straight as I replayed it over and over again. Harry didn't even get upset that I was laughing at him. He said that he enjoyed watching me laugh my ass off, even if it was at his expense.

I love sharing those kinds of moments with him, telling each other about our day, even the embarrassing parts. I love talking to him. There's just something about it, the way he truly focuses on what I'm saying, like he's taking in every single word and completely appreciating it. And I love just watching him when he's speaking, especially the way his lips move around the words, even though it's through a computer screen. I also love the sound of his voice, it's soothing and so attractive and sexy. It's mesmerizing and I could literally watch and listen to him talk the entire day.

And now, I finally get to see him tonight. It's Thursday today and we all have the day off tomorrow since we had our exam for that class today. Harry lands later tonight after their show in Dublin and El and I are going to wait for them at the airport.

This week had gone by agonizingly slow but it's finally over and tonight, I finally get to be with him again.

"I could definitely go for a drink," Marcus replies.

"Let's all go for dinner with the others," I suggest. "They should be done soon. I'll tell them to meet us at the restaurant."

"Sounds good," Matti says as everyone else nods in agreement.

We all head to the restaurant as I send a text to El, Leo, Collin and Chloe to meet us there when they're done their exam.

We wait at the bar and order a drink - an iced tea for me since I'm driving - as we wait for the others but it's not long before they all finally arrive and we're seated at a big table.