Chapter 90 - Sweetness

I may have watched 50 Shades last week and it may have inspired me to write this chapter lol. Enjoy!

If you guys REALLY want to get in the mood, listen to 'Earned It' by The Weeknd (it may or may not be on the 50 Shades soundtrack)

Anyways, it won't let me attach the video here cause of copyright and all that stupid stuff so just play it on a different device while you're reading this. It is the hottest song ever.

You can play it straight from the beginning OR you can play it when it gets to the good stuff. Play the song when you see this ---> *~*~*~*

AND PUT IT ON REPEAT!

**

Lily's POV

As soon as Harry parked the car in his garage, he didn't waste time in hopping out and briskly walking to my side, opening the door and holding out his hand for me to take. I decide to have a little fun with him, knowing what's on his mind right now.

I sigh and close my eyes, sinking back into the seat.

"I'm so tired. I think I'm going to go straight to sleep."

"Oh, no, you don't," he practically growls. I open my eyes when I feel him unbuckle my seatbelt and then yanking me as he crouches down and puts me over his shoulder. I squeal when he stands up, my vision going upside down as all I can see is his back. He grips my waist with one hand and the back of my thigh with his other, squeezing and tickling me at the same time causing laughter to escape from my lips.

"I don't think we're gonna get much sleep tonight," he says, making his way inside the house and straight up the stairs.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm definitely gonna be sleeping tonight," I tease. "I had a long day."

He pinches my waist, tickling me. I squeal, hitting his back with my hand.

"Stop that!" I exclaim. "Blood is already rushing to my head. Don't make it worse."

He just laughs as he reaches his room and opens the door. A chill runs through me as I remember the last time I was here. It was the night that I left him after I promised him I would stay. It was the night that I left on the train.

However, the painful thoughts are pushed from my mind when Harry reaches the bed and drops me on my back. I laugh as he crawls on the bed, hovering over me and raking his gaze up my body.

I look around his room, only allowing myself to remember the good memories made here.

"I missed your room."

He looks around with me but then looks back at me. "My room missed you, too. Especially my bed."

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "You are definitely drunk."

I rest my hands on his chest and he leans down closer to me.

He shakes his head. "I'm not. I just missed you a lot."

I smile up at him. "More than your bed did?" I tease.

He grins and bites his lip. "A lot more than my bed did."

*~*~*~* (PLAY THE SONG)

Finally, he leans down and places his hungry lips on mine. His body goes flush against mine and his hands clasp both of mine and pin them against the bed. He turns his head to deepen the kiss and I feel his tongue swipe against mine. He pulls away but not before I carefully take his bottom lip in between my teeth.