"BLAZE!" Taehyung said as he saw Blaze landing at the snow. "Taehyung! Are you okay? I saw Hades slapped you! Im so killing him for doing that to you!" Taehyung smiled at him. "Im fine, Blaze. What about Jungkook? Where is— He's safe, Tae, Namjoon and I had to hold him back from almost blowing up our cover after Hades touched you"

Taehyung immediately giggled, already imagining how they look like when they are stopping Jungkook. "Let's go, yah?" Taehyung said as Blaze smiled and nodded. Blaze put his wing down so Taehyung can climb up. "Yeah, let's go"

"We already cleared up our tracks!" A warrior said as Jimin nodded, tightening his grip around Jin's waist. "Good! Now, take cover! Ami can't hold the barrier much longer!" Jimin ordered strictly as the warrior nodded and flew off with a Pyroian's spirit animal.

"May I ask why are you riding with me?" Jin asked as he held the back of  Egan's (Namjoon's Spirit Animal) neck for support so he won't fall. Jimin rolled his eyes "Because one, Blaze is scary and two, I don't want to break Ami's concentration on the barrier" Jin shook his head with a smile on his face.

"How thoughtful of you" Jin teased as Jimin rolled his eyes at the compliment. "Oh shut it, Pink Princess now leggo!" It was Jin's turn to roll his eyes. "Bitch, you ain't the boss of me" Jimin struck his tongue out, knowing Jin won't see. "Hoe, I know you struck your tongue out"

Jimin flinched in fear as he gulped and tighten his arms around Jin's small waist. Jin tried to hold back a laughter as he felt Egan landing already. They were surrounded with trees and at the front is the battle area.

They warriors hid and scattered at the forest. If they do this, the monsters will split and if they split. It will be an easy kill and will be a high chance of stopping Hades. "Baby!" Jin smiled as he look down to see his boyfriend, pouting and eager to hold him.

Jin giggled as he slid down from Egan's wing and Namjoon didn't hesitate to grab him by the waist and hugged him tightly. Jin gasped in pain and a groan came after "Namjoon... don't kill me yet... we have an asshole to kill" Jin patted his back, making Namjoon chuckled a little.

"Yoongi! You're crushing me! Stop!"

"HOSEOK! OW! My spine! My poor spine!"

"I can't breathe! Kookie! Lemme breathe"

Both Queens giggled at the sight and the Kings just sighed with smiles plastered at their faces. Everyone was so busy checking if their love ones has injury or anything else. "Hate to break this lovely moment but let's focus on the bully wannabe right there, yah?"

King Jinho pointed at Hades who is already fuming with anger and is taking out his anger to the poor monster who is rolling down the cold snow from Hades' kicks. Taehyung scoffed "That fucking asshole" They watched Hades punching the poor monster to death.

It's flesh is being drowned by blood as the snow was tainted the red color. "That heartless motherfucker" Ji hee growled in frustration, making her husband flinch at the stern voice. Jinho wrapped his arm around her waist. "Calm down, love. Take that anger on the battle field, yah?" He kissed his wife's head who shyly nodded after.

"Tell them to be at formation!" Gunwoo ordered strictly. The warriors saluted to the King of Pyros and passed down the message. "Kookie~ we gotta go to formation" Taehyung said as he snuggled his head at his chest.