She didn't know exactly what to feel. On the other hand, Nathi was also her friend. Why did it bother her so much? She had a boyfriend, so shouldn't she be happy her best friend had a girlfriend too?

She felt something amongst her conflicting emotions, something like jealousy. It couldn't be.
Nathi was prettier, really prettier. Maybe deep down, she'd hoped he'd end up with someone lower than her.
She felt like shit. She didn't want to think like that. He was her friend, and so was Nathi. She needed to clear her head.

She knew what she had to do.

***

Minutes later, Asher was there just as he'd promised, ready to pick her up.
She climbed into the car in a hurry which sprang up a lot of questions from Asher. She shut him up by pulling him in and kissing him. It worked. "I want you." She said huskily.
"Here?"
He just had to be an idiot!

"No." She said through gritted teeth. "Let's go to your place." She couldn't let him ruin the mood.

He drove so recklessly fast, he would have been arrested if there were a stable road safety force. She couldn't tell him to slow down. It pumped her up to think he'd risk having an accident just to have sex with her. So she had that effect, she thought with a sly smile on her face.
Something was definitely wrong with her.

He parked his car close to the road and almost forgot his key. There were obviously more pressing issues at hand. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the house with him. This was not an opportunity he was going to miss. One he didn't have to beg for.

Once they were locked in, he pinned her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around him. She pulled him closer by the neck and placed her lips on his. Their mouths soon opened and their tongues danced together, in a different tune of their own. She smiled against his mouth. This was already working.

Suddenly, he flung her unto the bed. He began kissing her neck and grinding against her and she couldn't shut up. He surely knew what he was doing. He kissed her slow enough to drive her wild as he continued to rub himself against her as if to show her how much he needed this.

He smiled at her as he took off his shirt. She ran her hands through his pectorals and admired them. She'd never heard him talk about working out. There were so many things about her boyfriend she didn't know. He came off the bed and undid his trousers quickly. He was wearing small grey underwear that hugged his body, in no way hiding the big hard bulge whose head was beginning to leak.

She sat up and speedily removed the piece of light fabric. He gasped when he realised what she was about to do and it brought a smile to her face. She felt like a bad girl.
She licked his glistening head making him shiver and groan in pleasure. She finally took as much of him as she could into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down. Her face felt like it was about to tear in two but she kept sucking him off anyway. After a few minutes, he pushed her head away from his now completely erect penis which slapped her face in the process.
"I don't want to cum yet." He whispered.

She discarded her own clothes and lay on her back with her legs wide open. His mouth watered as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
He grabbed one boob and played with it while he sucked the other one like his life depended on it.
Boys are such babies, she thought.

He kissed her trail down to her navel and below, making her writhe with expectation. She wasn't disappointed. She literally screamed when his tongue made contact with her swollen bud and pushed his head further in. It felt so good that she kept pushing his head in and moaning. She closed her legs and opened them continuously in pleasure, but Asher didn't seem to notice as he kept his vigil without raising up his head. He inserted a finger in and she blessed him with a drawn moan.
The pleasure was building up. She was almost there. She became more violent, pulling his head and squeezing her own nipple fiercely. Her orgasm came and almost ripped her off. Her body shook in livid spasms as the rest of the world was blocked. She couldn't even hear herself moaning.
It was glorious.