Chapter 40

Warning. This chapter is rated 12+ because it has nothing you haven't seen or read or even probably experienced before. But if in anyway it doesn't appeal to you, please don't read it.

The shock that engulfed Oma was too powerful for words. Her eyes and mouth were wide open, she could feel every hair on her skin, plus her hands were getting clammy. She stood still, standardizing the rest of her voyeurism. It didn't feel so thrilling anymore.

At least they weren't naked. Yet.

Obi and Nathi's books were scattered all over the place, some pages were probably missing. So this was the actual reason he'd left the class. There was no difference between them and the couple two rooms apart. She wondered whether the four knew what they were doing.

She stood there for seconds or minutes, she didn't know which but it felt like a long time, doing nothing but watch them go further and further into their make out session. She didn't know how long it'd take before the rest of their clothes went off, that is, if they planned to go that far. They didn't notice her. They were too busy gumming their faces and bodies onto each other to see her. Nathi's hands were in his low cut hair, digging into his skull with her long and slender finger nails. That had to be painful but he didn't look like he was in any form of pain. His fingers were gripping her hair as well and also her breasts and waist and every other thing that could be gripped in Nathi's body.

Should she leave? Should she call out to them? She pondered within herself. Calling them out would make the situation more awkward than it already was and that was one thing she couldn't handle. She just had to leave. And pretend like it never happened. He obviously hadn't wanted to tell her for a reason and she had to respect that. But she couldn't leave either. Her legs were glued to the spot, refusing to move in any way possible.

Were they together? Hopefully, it was just a fling. This wasn't even the first time. It had to be.
Obi had always openly detested her. He couldn't stand her ever since they'd hooked up at that party. How could everything have changed in three days! They'd only gone out twice in her absence, they couldn't have possibly started dating. Besides, Asher knew his cousin better than anyone else. She had to believe him when he said Nathi couldn't maintain a relationship.

But why did that make her feel better?

"Jesus!" Obi exclaimed in a whisper when he saw her. Nathi had a sour look on her face that screamed 'why are you interrupting!"
He quickly let go of Nathi and turned to find his shirt.
It was too late, Oma thought. It was already awkward. Nathi looked infuriated. Oma couldn't tell if the redness of her face was as a result of their making out or her anger at being interrupted. Either way, she didn't want to be at the receiving end of it.

As luck would have it, power returned to her legs.
"Ss...sorry I..." She started but walked away as quickly as she could.

"Oma, wait!" She heard Obi call.
"Just leave her. What exactly do you even want to tell her? Next time when you tell her not to go somewhere, she'll listen." Nathi said in a low voice.

Obi didn't even say anything in return. He couldn't even defend her! She felt sick to her stomach. Was this what it'd always be like from then on?
"Where did we stop?" Nathi asked him again, as if that wasn't enough. Hearing Obi chuckle was the last straw. She stamped her feet in anger as she left the God forsaken building.
She heard surprised screaming from the next room she'd initially passed and couldn't hide her disgust at the two horny people.
"You're out here in the open and you're surprised someone can see you? How stupid can you possibly be?"

Conflicting emotions came again, now she felt like crying. She felt betrayed. She didn't want both of them together, even as friends with benefits. It could be anyone but Nathi!
There were hundreds, if not thousands of girls in her school alone he could choose from, but it just had to be her.
Didn't boys have a thing of not fucking the same bitch twice?