Part 143

Kirti's naming ceremony was done as Arjun insisted. It is simple and only family members are there. Draupadi held Kirti in her hands. He is identifying her touch and voice . He observes the surroundings and. Occasionally smiles. Arjun wrote the name in sacred rice exactly the same as pronounced by Krishna. Srita Kirti. Every one blessed the parents and the child.
Gandhari who is leaving that day called Draupadi and advised. Bahu. Get a daughter for Arjun. We have Dussala in our generation. Now in your generation I want You and my Arjun to continue the legacy of a daughter.I will come again for the naming ceremony. Whatever time is available enjoy without inhibitions.Panchali had tears in her eyes. How much concern she has for her and Arjun. She really wishes well for them.
Drupad told Yudhishtir that he will leave for Panchal . Arjun saw the expression on Draupadi's face and said. Who will let you go? Stay here till Rajasuya gets completed. We have you only in our father's place. Play with your grand children. Dhrit will go and come back.Drupad obliged his son in law. Panchali thanked Arjun when he came to take Kirti after his lunch.
Arjun seriously looked at her . Is this the way to say that? I am disappointed, Panchali looked around to see if any one heard him.Krishna who just came behind Adrjun said with an innocent face. I did'nt hear anything Krishnaa. Draupadi blushed and gave Kirti to Arjun.
In the afternoon Raaja Vaidyaa was felicitated by Kunti as per the custom. The old lady felt happy and told Kunti. I am happy for your rewards. I still can not fathom how the child got out as if by miracle. I did nothing this time.
Kunti looked at Panchali who appeared lost in thoughts. The Raaja Vaidyaa cautioned Panchali. You are fit and fine to enjoy conjugal life. But. It is better not to conceive soon. Panchali nodded her head as Kunti is there observing her every expression.
She left on the pretext of bringing Kirti inside. Kunti wondered seeing the glow on Draipadi 's face. Her feeling of shyness at the words of Raaja Vaidyaa made Kunti reconfirm her love for Arjun. Kunti got tensed up thinking about Her obsession for Arjun. How would she continue the journey with her other sons having tasted her love . She then assured herself. Arjun will never let any harm happen to the unity of the brothers. Even Draupadi's love for him also can not make him falter towards his brothers.
Arjun devided the army into four parts. He started rigorous training for them that includes Physical Fitness.The army is dedicated and loyal.They worship their chief commander Raja Kumar Arjun and always take pride in his achievements.He himself is a Fitness Freak who never misses his daily exercise. His physique is enviable ,masculine and lean.when he does exercise along with Bheem in the open air The female population at Indraprasth swoon over him. Maids find something or other to reach the exercise spot to have a feast for their eyes. 

Panchali did not realise this in the beginning but she is smart enough to realise why the maids are particularly hanging around that spot in the garden. Then she observed one morning her handsome husband with his bare top and awesome physique is the cynosure of the eyes of every girl or woman. She wanted to restrict the movements of her maids but then thought it is better to alert her husband in this regard.
Satya is busy making arrangements for family picnic. Panchali thought that she should not hurt her husband who is innocent . Any way that night he may come to her chamber as he was with Subhadra since two days.Panchali is happy to hear The approval of the Raja Vaidyaa that she can continue with her conjugal life. She is relieved as it is becoming difficult to keep Arjun away and he realised that and staying back with Subhadra instead. He is more concerned with her well being and controlled himself .
Now she also is anxious to get back into his arms and fulfill his wish for a daughter. Then there is this impending conquests which will happen separating them again. Panchali  wished to present herself in such a way that her handsome husband could get mesmerised. After dinner she returned back and fed Kirti who smiled at his mother playing with her curls that are long and falling into her lap.
She then placed him in the Jhoola and called Malini to help her. She half plaited her hair and arranged a long garland of jasmine s in her hair. Arjun would realise the signal as she stopped wearing jasmines with the fear of provoking her husband. Then she wore milk white fine transparent silk that embellished her dark complexion.
She took off her ornaments and  wore only the Mang ka Teeka presented by Arjun. ...
After dinner daily in the conference hall confidential meetings are taking place in view of the forth coming contests. Arjun and Ktishna have studied the geographical  information and sketched a list of places to be conquered in each direction. Arjun got maximum States to conquer beginning with Pulinda,Pragjyotisha Burbara ,Turushka...upto Himalayan regions the list is endless.
That day he gave the list of places to Sahadeva who is going in southern direction.When Arjun read Pandya Sahadeva stopped him. Bhrata, we can not enter that place. He said. Arjun is surprised. Why? He asked. A lady is ruling that region. No male is allowed to enter her country. He explained. Alli Rani is a man hater. She possessed the Pandya kingdom that belonged to her father By fighting with her ally ,distant cousin Neelmugan who tried to grab the kingdom from her father.
Alli defeated him and occupied the throne.She had only ladies as her ministers,Warriors and advisors. She punished those who proposed to her for marriage with death. So it is not possible to tackle her
. Arjun looked at Krishna.He relaxingly told Sahadev. You conquer all southern regions. We will then think about Alli. The meeting concluded and Arjun told Krishna. I will see Kirti once and come back. Tell Subhadra.
Krishna laughed. Parth, Don't bother about Subhadra. I will get Abhi into sleep. You may not come back I doubt. He said in a teasing tone
. Arjun denied. I don't think so. Any way I will be back. He said and proceeded to Panchali's chamber.
She is not seen in her main room. Kirti is sleeping in the jhoola. Arjun proceeded to her terrace garden and there she is to his surprise,in his favourite attire,and the jasmines. Arjun whispered Krishnaa,in his husky voice and she turned to him. Looking ravishingly beautiful in the moonlight,Panchali smiled at her Arjun.