Part 189

Arjun  sighed in relief. He is able to do it. Thanks to his mother's help. She solved his problem.
Krishna  teased him. Now think about the after effects. The messages of yesterday will revive today. And your Alli Rani  is to be tackled first. Arjun  got irritated. Why can't she understand? I am too busy handling my work. How could I allot time for her? And I wonder what happened to my warrior queen,she just  transformed into a normal princess.

Krishna enlightened him. The effect of love in the beginning period will be like that only. Alli just got herself into her feminine side. So she naturally feels the pangs of love.
Satya who entered their private chamber questioned with suspicion. Who feels the pangs of love?
Arjun answered with a straight face. It is not me. Satya Iam already frustrated dealing with my wives.
Satya looked at her Lord . Krishna made his innocent face and said in the sweetest possible voice. Don't you know dear, I am also fed up of pleasing every one these days? My heart yearns for you only but I am not able to spend time.
Satya felt convinced. She looked at Arjun and asked. How did you present all those accounts in one day? Or you submitted fake accounts? Arjun replied with attitude. If you have something in your brain you also can do that. No need of fake accounts.
Satya's face changed colour. You think I don't have brains? And tell me if you would have done that without Panchali's help. Arjun laughed as he remembered his wife's contribution in the form of luring him into the mesmerising river of passion and love. Satya looked at him surprised. Why? Don't you acknowledge  her hard work? She questioned.
Arjun became serious and replied. Of course I praise her. She is too dedicated to her work.Krishna  diverted Satya's attention by asking her to plan the birth day of Abhimanyu that is  round the corner. You are an expert at planning events. This time Abhi's birthday should be celebrated with grandeure. His maamis and Maasis are here only. Before the Rajasuya it should be the event to enjoy together.

A messenger came from Hastinapur to inform Arjun that his Guru, Gurumata and Aswathama along with Duryothan,Dussasan ,Karn and Sakuni will arrive within one week. Arjun alerted Krishna. Madhav,time is running up. Let us get into work. I will lodge Gurumata and Gurudev nearer to Mata's chamber. As for those intruders I am still confused where to lodge them. They both walked out discussing the things to be done.
Satya stared at them.Both have more number of wives. But still they desire each other's company and roam around.  What is that special bond between them? She wondered...

Alli Rani told Arjun. Make arrangements for my travel. I would not stay here further. Arjun who visited her after the dinner observed her passive face and reluctant attitude. He should use his appeal to the fullest to convince her. That stupid cousins of his along with that arrogant Ang Raj and Vily Sakuni will sense some thing is wrong and highlight his deed done in Madhurai before the invitees of Rajasuya.

Who gave you permission to leave? He asked. Alli doesn't need permission from anyone,to do anything. She replied. Arjun made her sit and he also sat beside her. Alli, Rajasuya is done to get good merit and to get blessings for our children. Don't you want our children to be blessed? He asked.

Alli didn't show any interest. I will be at peace if I go to Madhurai. She said. You will be at peace when you don't see me before you? Arjun's feeling of hurt made Alli waver. It is not the case. She said trying to explain.
So what? Why are you that angry with me? I feel dejected if I am the reason for your sadness. Arjun took her in his arms and kept her close.Stay till the Rajasuya is finished. Then you can leave for Madhurai,I promise.
Alli looked up into his eyes,.You really care for me? Then why do you neglect me so much? She asked him and he confessed. I care for you.I mean it. If you still feel bad you can leave. Arjun tried to get up.

Alli Rani did not let him.Arjun smiled and kissed on her forehead. Now don't say you will go away. Till I say  yes,you should stay here. I promise I will make time for you.Alli smiled and said. Keep your promise.