Part title

The blue lotus eyes did not cheat. They have unmistaken love for the one who won her but at the same tine there is a shade of pain and desperation that did not miss the sharp hazel eyes who felt remorseful for being the reason for it.

Before he could say more Panchali stepped fast but stopped and did the unexpected. She took the Kajal from the corner of her eye and lightly marked on his cheek near the ear. She turned back and started towards the door but was pulled back with great force.Arjun made the mark apply on her cheek too just like it happened years back in Hastinapur. Panchali tried to come out of his grip and heard Krishna's voice from outside addressing those who gathered in the dining hall.

Arjun became alert and moved towards the door.. He turned and smiled." Your every doubt will be cleared. Meet my special guest.. Saying so he moved out.

Panchali stood in shock and blamed herself. Why did she lose herself before him..What would he think? that she is feigning anger.. She should not have done the black Teeka.

When she came out with the Annapurna thali Bheem was there in the centre hall along with the King,and twins. Kunti and some ministers and Raj Purohit along with Dhaumya.are also there.

Satya rushed to her and winked." Looks like our suspence will be done with.Swami is addressing. Come over.. She pulled her to the front where Subhadra and other wives of the Pandavas were sitting.

Krishna started." I am too happy to inform you that we are celebrating a special occasion..for someone too special for all of us..A grand lunch will be organised with so many guests arriving to take part ..evening on the banks of Yamuna special entertainments are arranged..

Krishna suddenly looked at Draupadi and called.." Come here Kalyani... Panchali is confused and did not move. Krishna looked at Maharaj Drupad who stood and walked towards his daughter.

He took her hand and said let us go.. Draupadi walked with him as if in trance.. Krishna came forward to meet them and announced. Maharaj Drupad wishes to say it.. What you all want to know.

Drupad got too excited and got tears in his eyes. Arjun pulled the asan and made him sit comfortably.Panchali could not understand what is happening. Why is her father involved in naming Arjun's special guest? As usual too much love for Arjun , which is making him do the unthinkable..Panchali bit her lip in frustration. Arjun wants her and her father also to honour his special guest. Where is she?she wondered.

Drupad's voice broke the silence that pervaded around." I am overwhelmed by the effort made by Arjun,Krishna and other Pandavas to make this day special.

Years back I was shattered,when I was humiliated by Dron..I thought of revenge..but surprisingly Drona's means to defeat me...did not make me resentful... Instead I was enamoured by the handsome youth with great prowess in archery and wanted him  to belong to me. He is some one's son. So I can not be his father. He is someone's desciple..So I can not be his teacher. So how could I fix any relationship with him? I have no idea.but I understood the way I can form a relationship with him

Yaja the sage helped me fulfill my wish to get a son who will spell doom to Drona.. He came out of the fire place.Drishtadyumn my son.. He is in Panchal now..

My heart broke thinking that my other wish  to get a daughter whom I can offer to Arjun remain unfulfilled. Suddenly the yajnavedi shone with great splendour.The whole atmosphere got charged up.

Then came out my daughter,the most beautiful princess ever born..with blue lotus fragrance. And I was spell bound..to see my dream come true.I am proud to announce this is that day.. So my daughter's birthday today .. I hope all of you share my happiness..

Drupad took a bewildered Panchali in his arms and wished." May your every wish be fulfilled. I bless you with long life..

Satya rushed to the spot and scolded Krishna ' Swami unfair..How could you hide my friend's birth day? Where is Arjun.. I want an explanation..

All the Pandavas went forward with the exception of Arjun to greet Panchali. Krishna understood her embarrassment and protectively held her close as if giving her strength to face the shock.

But Panchali's Lotus eyes got locked with the hazel eyes that are far away from where she stood but appeared like he is there beside her feeling her warmth and whispering in his husky voice. I love you Yaajnaseni.. It is the truth of my life.