Part title

Draupadi looked at his serene face. So you have nothing to feel about,no regrets at all. "Her voice sounded sarcastic.
He understood what she meant. But he has no answer and no solution also. No way he can defy the order of his mother and Eldest. What is the use of brooding over the inevitable. Arjun tried to convince himself by thinking about the obvious  as destined and pre ordained. Still his inner heart and his conscience is brutally honest in accepting the ultimate fact. He did injustice to her.A loyal son,a loyal brother but not a loyal husband to a loving wife.
Draupadi observed his face that  depicted his varied emotions . "Leave it Arjun, I know.  Krishnaa comes last in your priority list. I understood. "She said  with a grim face.
She has no hope at all. She should prepare herself to face her trial and emerge successful. She waited for  Arjun to come back to her in the moonlit night. He came. But it is Amavash night. The dark night. A single tear appeared at the corner of her eye that could not escape the sharp eyes of Arjun. Looking at her face that  is filled with agony Arjun could not control himself.
He bent forward and wiped her tear with his lips. Then he posessively hugged her and  stayed  as close as he can imbibing the warmth of her body. Draupadi looked up and smiled through her tears. "Krishnaa wishes to stay  as close as this at least in your dreams. Don't let anyone grab krishnaa's place . Promise me. " she said.
Arjun kissed her eyes. "I promise. "He said and hesitated a bit. Then  leaving every inhibition behind he  kissed her on her shining lips that  made him revel in the ultimate bliss. Draupadi worshipped the moment. She forgot her whole existence and immersed in Arjun's identity. It was not physical .it was the moment of fulfilment for their love that bound not their bodies but their souls.
If at all Draupadi has the dissatisfaction of Arjun's passive and detached exterior, that got wiped off with his expression of love in the form of his ardent and passionate kiss.
Two days later

After a tedious journey the Pandavas , Kunti Draupadi and their loyal followers reached Khandav prasth.  To their relief, they found Krishna waiting for them there. Kunti felt bad for her sons and expressed her  grief to him. "Kanha, how would my sons establish themselves? Is this the result of our goodness and patience? What can be done now? "
Krishna consoled her. Don't get depressed Bua,your sons will rule not a barren Khandav but a prosperous Kingdom.
Under Krishna's supervision and with the help of Devine sculptor Vishwakarma,Royal Palace was built. Accommodations for people who arrived there ,were also built much to the relief of Kunti and Pandavas.
Yudhishtir's coronation also is fixed at an auspicious muhurt and the nuptials also..