Part 136

Yajnaseni  looked at her husband thoughtfully, Arjun  will become busy with his preparations for Magadha journey, She may not be able to enjoy his presence as frequently as she does now, She cursed Jarasandha in her heart for making her part with  Arjun at a crucial moment of her life, She knew she is not healthy enough to bear any complication this time, Arjun followed her line of thought carefully, He made her sit relaxingly on the couch, What is worrying you Krishnaa,Still time is there for our departure, Don't take much stress as it is not good for you or for our son, He leaned on the pillow beside her and felt the presence of his child , Draupadi ran her hand through his hair,  What disguise you take to hold to Jarasandha? She asked curiously .
Brahmins,Arjun answered with a smile, Draupadi was surprised, She renmembered her swayamvar,He looked so handsome in that attire, Who will believe you? Jatasandh will  easily recognise you The scars on your shoulders and your good looks will  surely get you  trapped,.
Then why was I not recognised by any of you in Panchal? Arjun asked challengingly.
Panchalli replied with patience, That time no one expected you will come as abrahmin, Not even my father, Even your foolish cousins could not recognise you Iwonder.

Arjun laughed at her way of mentioning Duryodan and others.Don't blame them. They could not come out of trance on seeing your extraordinary beauty, Poor fellows, They lost their brains.
Panchali taunted him, But one great hero is there who did'nt even bother to look at me,.I am sure you would have married any one without bothering as you cared for the fish target above anything.
Arjun played with her hair which is in single plait, Sometimes we misunderstand  someone by fault,  I can  prove here itself that I am so absorbed in your beauty like any one else on that day.
Draupadi knitted her eyebrows and asked, How?
Arjun looked into her eyes sharply and said.After you came into the arena you changed your veil I think Malini did that, Draupadi was surprised, Yes, she did change her veil that is too heavy .She asked Malini to replace it  with a lighter one that is more transparent.
Arjun observed her and continued, You looked at Madhav when Angraj approached the target.
Draupadi agreed, Yes, I was worried if he would hit the target.
Arjun continued, you are playing with your ring on your middle finger it fell down once to the next row where Dhrisht is sitting.Draupadi's face became red, Yes, She got tensed up and played with her  ring and it fell down.
Arjun mischeously smiled at her, When I came forward you stared at me then bent your face and started curling up your pallu end  round your finger.
Draupadi was spellbound, He observed her in detail, No doubt in it, Just when I have to take aim You looked at Madhav,he smiled at you and you closed your eyes for a second.You must have prayed for my success.Poor Arjun, The princess cheated him on seeing a handsome Brahmin take aim.
She forgot that she should belong to Arjun....The way Arjun said those words made Draupadi angry and she retorted sharply.No need to blame me, Madhav told me that no one except you can hit the target.And he assured my father that you would definitely come to fulfill the prophecy.He conveyed the same through his look when you are about to hit the target.It is up to you to believe it or not.
Arjun laughed heart fully, you know Krishnaa, you look so mesmerising when you get angry and quarrelling.Don't ever stop quarrelling, I will get bored.Draupadi took her hand from his hair and pushed him away.
Don't ever suspect my father and me.we both are sincere and honest in our love.She said with a broken voice.
Arjun Cajoled her, Don't get hurt, I never doubted you  or your  father, By the way I won the argument.You should agree that I observed each and every move of yours?I forgot to tell one thing, When you are keeping back your curls I wondered when I will do that service for you and many other also.
Draupadi blushed and Arjun was enamoured by her ravishingly beautiful face,

Finally the day has arrived on which The three have to start for Magatha.The previous day Arjun took a promise from Draupadi that she would take care of her health and present her son when he comes back from Magadha.He particularly asked King Drupad to be with his daughter and take care of her.He told him with regret.I feel bad for leaving her in this state but I have to be with Bhrata Bheem.I hope you forgive me for my lapse.
Drupad assured him, You  did nothing wrong, She will be alright, You perform your duty.
As the three of them appeared in Brahmin attire, Draupadi could not help but stare at Arjun who exactly looked like he did during her swayamvar.
He approached her and whispered.Gone into Flashback? You just look like the dreamy eyed princess waiting to put the garland round my neck.
Draupadi averted her gaze,embarrassed.
She did Tilak and Arti to them and prayed to Ma Durga to bless them with success.
Krishna asked Satya to take care of Draupadi.Arjun asked Subhadra to be alert with Abhimanyu as he became naughtier by then.
As they started in the early hours even when darkness is still there Kunti and Yudhisthira prayed for their safe return.The three of them proceeded briskly and within three days crossed the rivers Kalakuta ,Sona,Gandaki and Sadanira.
After that they reached Sarayu  river adjacent to Kosala, once ruled by Srirama, Then they crossed Mithila and reached river Bhagirathi.
Arjun visited the places  during his pilgrimage.Then they travelled in eastern direction and reached the outskirts of Magadha.They ascended the mountain Gorath and saw The lavish palaces of Girivraj,the capital of Magadha.
Arjun was awestruck on seeing the high security provided to the city.He asked Krishna, "Madhav, the city is surrounded by hilly regions, Jarasantha surely has natural boundaries as his security officials, "
Krishna agreed, Parth,The five  mountains called Goratha, Rishabha,naihara,Rishigiri and chaityakadri are protecting Girivraja on all sides, That is why it is called Girivraj, It is not advisable to enter through the main entrance. Bheem disagreed, Why should we go through other way? Let us use the main entrance, he said,
Arjun convinced him, Bhrata Bheem We are not attacking him straight, We should use our brains to defeat Jarasandh, They then reached chaityaka hill, Krishna showed the Bheri Drums ."This was made by the flesh of a big bull  and three drums were made of it, If any outers entered here the drums will sound, Let us break these drums.
As it is already nearing mid night not much security is there.Arjun and Bheem killed the few with silent kicks, Krishna then instructed them to destroy the drums without noise.It was done.
The three of them were immensely happy as they destroyed the means of information about their arrival. They lied down there and decided to enter the city the next day.
Arjun closed his eyes and felt his lotus eyed wife looking at him ardently, he silently questioned her "Krishnaa, How are you? Did you eat well? How is my son?
Krishna who is beside him got closer. Parth, your wife has slept already, She is well, Now sleep happily.
Arjun looked at Bheem Who is in deep sleep.He turned to his Madhav,and closed his eyes.