.twenty-seven.

"Love." 

I giggle from the desperation in Seokjin's voice. "Oppa." 

"Love.

I roll my eyes. "Oppa," I stress, mocking his voice with my own. 

"Love, please. Please don't do this." Seokjin's eyes are wide and his eyebrows pinch together. Every muscle in his face shifts to express fear. 

I laugh. "You're going to be fine. I'm right here beside you." 

"Hana, I'm going to get nightmares." 

I adjust my glasses and look him over again. Finally, I give in. "Fine," I say with a sigh. Seokjin's entire body sags as he relaxes. "We'll turn on the lights. But just this one time." 

"What?" He's tense again, and I continue to laugh at the drastic mood swings. 

"Oppa, didn't you say you would grant anything?" 

"Yes, but don't you think this is a little far?" 

I shake my head and lean forward to kiss his cheek. "If it really gets to be too much, we can watch a sappy romance or some 90s comedy." Seokjin just responds by curling into a tighter ball and clinging harder onto my arm. I smile down at him and kiss his hair. "Do you want to pick out which movie at least?" 

He shakes his head. "The trailers are always worse. Let's just get this over with." 

And so, within a few minutes, I watch Seokjin as he tightly grabs onto my arm, alternating between ducking his head in the crook of my arm and then looking back again to the movie. At this point, I didn't even know what was happening in the movie; I was too amused with Seokjin's reactions. 

"No, no don't go there. Why would you go there? Run! Run!" 

I bite on the inside of my cheek to hold in my laughter. When the alien creature screams its first jump scare, Seokjin screams louder, reaching for my hand to squeeze. This time, I can't hold in my laughter. "You're doing great, Oppa. Just a couple minutes more and we should be a third of the way done." 

"I can't believe you used your second wish to see me suffer like this," he accuses. 

"Wow, guilt-tripping me. I see how it is." Then, the monster howls again, and even though Seokjin's head is still buried in my side, his entire body jerks in surprise and he lets out a high-pitched, short yelp. I laugh endlessly at his priceless reactions. "I have no regrets using my wish on this," I say. 

Seokjin sits up and reaches blindly for the remote, pressing the mute button once his fingers finally find it. "I think I deserve at least a few minutes of relief," he says, glaring at me with a pout. "You are enjoying yourself way too much." 

I laugh and wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry. We can stop now if you want to." 

Seokjin grins. "As much as I would love to, I gotta admit, Love: although cuddling like this isn't ideal, it's still cuddling." 

His logic makes me laugh. "I'll make sure I turn on a horror movie every time I want to cuddle." 

Seokjin's eyes blank, his soul leaving his body at the thought of having to endure this again. "How do you not get scared?" he asks. 

"I used to be," I say, "but my friends would want to watch them all the time and I didn't want to be the fun-killer with my petty fear. I kind of forced myself to get over it. I don't prefer watching horror movies, but I don't mind them. I'm only watching this now so you can entertain me." 

"As in we could be watching a romance right now, uncomfortably awkward with high sexual tension, instead?" 

I burst out into laughter. "I mean, if you want to look at it that way, then sure. But this is fun too, no?"