01|| This Is Fate

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I can't believe I'm doing this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I can't believe I'm doing this. I usually try to avoid social interactions as much as possible. Seeing as I always end up losing the people I am close to, I tend to push others away from me before I'm lured in too deep. However, something about this letter makes me dismiss the warning sirens going off in my brain. I may have never applied for this but I can just feel it. This is fate.

Something that will impact me positively.

With CYP, it is guaranteed that loneliness will fade and you will only be met by happiness. I just want something to keep my mind off of my horrid life. Besides, who's to say that my person is necessarily human? If he's customized, then it could be a robot.. right?

All I want is for someone to entertain me and for me to not feel alone for once. This will do. I know it will.

I take a huge, slow breath in as I stand outside the main entrance. I haven't had to speak to anyone in a very long time. It makes a shiver run down my spine as it brings back memories of my parents' horrid remarks whenever I'd panic at the idea of having to interact with strangers. I inhale one last time to calm my nerves and push my foot forward in an attempt to finally enter.

"Good morning, how can we help you?" is what I'm greeted with as soon as I walk in. I sigh in relief at the fact that I didn't have to approach anyone but was the one who got approached instead.

"I'm Valentina Emerson." I greet as I await the answer of the person standing in front of me. He was giving me a smile which stayed longer than necessary and started giving me the creeps.

"Hello, how can we help you?" He repeats.

I sigh and then rummage through my bag looking for the paper which announced that I was a winner before showing it to the guy. " I won this? What should I do?"

"Please proceed to the reception area." He motions towards the reception area.

At that moment I realize that the person I am talking to is not a human but a robot— a robot that looks identical to us humans. I notice that the people who are standing by the entrance are looking at me weirdly which makes me want the ground to open up and swallow me. This is embarrassing, I find myself thinking. I want nothing more than to just leave.

Fomalhaut [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें