[Not edited] Chapter 14

--------

A/N: Heyyyyy, it's been a while- Sorry that I haven't updated this in like forever, but school work and everything else just got in the way and I eventually forgot about this- Well not to fear, because this time I'm actually going to work on this and only this until it is done.

Also I may or may not have made a reference to the sequel that I'm planning, which will be Kaede and Maki centric so look forward to that!

Warnings: Mentions of sex (no graphic description, otherwise I would have had to rate this as mature), Headcannon Used (The one where I mentioned that Maki is asexual, yeah that isn't confirmed I'm telling you now so don't attack me in the comments saying I put fake information), implications of a potential mental health issue, implications of homophobic behaviour (more like hate towards asexuals but I'll just call it that since I'm not sure what it's referred to), potential spoilers to a sequel (well at the same time not really but shhhh)

--------

"I swear to god, Maki if you try anything I will never forgive you." was all the astronaut told her before he walked away. He looked truthfully hurt.

This left the group with an guilty silence. The second part of Phase Two was not going according to plan. They had to do something otherwise they were screwed. Himiko and Tenko tried very hard in thinking of something to create a change of tide to make the plan work. However, no matter what their poor heads have thought of, none of what she suggested have any possibility of working out in the long term. The worst part was they still had two phases left! Not to mention Kirumi was counting on them to make it work. After all, they knew of the massive risk the maid took just to get the plan up and running. If they failed her now, this would have meant that the maid risked it all for nothing.

Time was running out, and yet still nothing came to mind. The two girls looked at Kaede with desperation in their eyes, hoping that the optimist of the group would figure out the problem to the solution. The pianist did end up finding a solution, with the power of simple thinking and speed.

"So... How about a different game?" Kaede proposed, a weak smile landed on her face. Her aim was for a change of atmosphere, and a change of topic while she was at it. It worked. Mostly anyway.

Everyone nodded in approval with this new suggestion, and so followed Kaede's lead by finding a table with enough chairs for them all, and settled down. Afterwards, the pianist had to quickly come up with a new game to play in order to turn the situation around.

"So, how about a game of two truths and one lie? (A/N: I may or may not have made a reference to the title of the seque- *gets smacked*)" Kaede offered. This was the best she could come up with considering she was under pressure. She was going to pray that the change of plan was worth it because if it doesn't turn the situation around she won't be one happy Kaede at all.

To her surprise, there were multiple nods of approval. So that's exactly what they did. They played the game for quite some time, laughing at some of the most ridiculous lies made. Kokichi obviously kept on winning because everyone kept thinking all his statements were lies.

[EDITING] Truth or Dare // NDRV3 {Saiouma Fanfic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara