[Not edited] Chapter 13

--------

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAA I finally finished writing this part after a long while of procrastination and working on other things. I am so happy to have this finally done. Phase two is almost done guys! Don't worry! Phase three will either begin during Chapter 14 or Chapter 15 so that's something to look forward to :D

Warnings: Over-dramatic, Potential homophobic behaviour

--------

"Just between you and us Shuichi, do you, by any chance, like Kokichi?" Himiko asked, a tone filled with curiosity and exhaustion. This question was scripted by Kirumi, but there's no way of telling since this is how the magician would have probably worded it herself.

Upon hearing the question, the detective's eyes widened in shock.

The navy blue haired male kept wondering in his thoughts why would the magician would ask him such question (it seemed out of place for her to ask such question, since he assumed she didn't really care too much about other people's relationships). Kaede, Maki and Tenko looked at Shuichi with anticipation, waiting for an answer to be revealed. As a result, an anxiety filled Shuichi had spawned into existence.

"W-well..." was all the poor anxiety bubble could have considered as a response. He knew full well that this wasn't a good enough response, but that was all Shuichi could get out.

The girls were rather disappointed by the response, especially Kaede. Regardless, the squad remained calm, and hoped that some form of reply would eventually arrive.

"I...Don't know, that's the thing..." the detective started, as he tried to explain his feelings to the girls. This had proven quite difficult, however, as in his mental state the words seemed to have sounded much better in there than it would have sounded out loud. "I might... But I honestly don't know- My mind's all over the place recently..." He finished his point on that, his cheeks felt inflamed as he did.

Before anything else could have been said, a certain amethyst haired male had returned to the group, his facial expression indicating anger and annoyance. Amethyst long hair wig, a checker pattern short skirt, same top apart from the additional bust. Mascara and eyeliner on, making his eyes stand out more. Clearly the outfit given was his uniform, female version. Now he remembered why playing this game was a bad idea - these kind of outfits he'd be forced to wear just because he appeared female. All the girls (yes, even the great assassin Maki Harukawa) were borderline laughing.

Great, now I am a full time anime girl, so what should I do now? Bump into Shuichi again like I always seem to be doing? Yeah no.

"What the hell is this Tenko? Why this outfit out of all the outfits you could have chosen?" the short male shouted, his cheeked flushed with the shade of red out of embarrassment. He heard the girls laughing, so that being said, he refused to look at Shuichi's reaction (which was a furiously blushing face, but let's not talk about that).

After a while of laughter, shouting, and many complaints being thrown at them, the sound of children running around screaming in the distance occupied the area.

"Well, at least you done the dare, sit with us and let's continue the game!" Tenko told Kokichi, not really answering his question.

Without much complaints, the boy did as he was told. It went back to being a full circle around the glass wine bottle that they found laying around. Since it was Kokichi's turn, he spun the bottle. Some time later, it landed on Maki.

"Nishishishi~ Sooo, Maki, Truth or Dare?" the amethyst haired boy asked mischievously, immediately knowing what he'll ask and make her do.

The assassin simply stared at him in silence, with a blank expression, debating which of these were the safer bet. She had a feeling that either way, the outcome would be terrible. The girl took a deep breath, she had made her decision.