[Not edited] Chapter 8

–—————––

A/N: If you haven't already, please join the discord server that I have made, you can find the link to it by checking out my profile! :D (Shameless plug ik but let's not talk about that-).

Warnings: Maid outfit (might make someone have a nose bleed idk), Also wattpad decided to be drunk and refuse to do what I want it to do so this chapter may trigger OCD.

–—————––

After an exhausting day in the cafe, both Shuichi and Kokichi began their journey home in silence. That day just happened to be uncomfortable for them both, especially after a certain incident had occurred. It kept replaying in both of their minds non stop, like a video put on loop.

–——

After they had finished eating their food, Kaede realised that it was her turn to ask. A small smirk had unravelled on her face as that fact became apparent to her.

"So, Kokichi, truth or dare?" the blonde haired girl asked, as many ideas had came to her mind.
"Daaaaaaaaaaare~ duh! Truth is boring" the grape boy replied, in his typical childish manner.

Little did the poor boy knew, however, that he was definitely going to regret this decision later. Rather, he was internally afraid as he noticed Kaede's smirk only grow wider. She had whispered something to Rantaro, who only smirked back in response. It didn't only scare Kokichi though, Shuichi too, was scared, wondering what on earth they were going to make him do.

"I dare you for the rest of the day to wear the outfit I am going to give you, Rantaro will help you put it on." that was all the pianist had said, with an unusual calm tone, giving her boyfriend an outfit that both the detective and the supreme leader swore they haven't seen her carrying before.

Truth be told, Kaede didn't actually carry it, Kirumi had bought the outfit for Kokichi, as that was part of the plan. The maid had passed it to Kaede whilst she was giving them their cakes, swiftly, to make sure that the people in question didn't notice anything.

Before the grape boy could make any complaints, Rantaro was dragging him to the toilets. As a result, this left the pianist and a terrified detective behind.

After a short conversation between Kaede and Shuichi, Rantaro got out of the toilets. However, the detective noticed that Kokichi wasn't with the avocado man, and that only made him worry.

"I AM NOT LEAVING THE TOILETS LOOKING LIKE THIS!" the supreme leader screamed, in a serious tone.

The outfit that he had to wear was a maids one. Although it was his size, he was embarrassed to go out in public like that, and so he stayed in the toilets, where he felt much safer.

Hearing that from Kokichi only made the detective worry even more. Honestly, he was really afraid of what Kaede had made him wear.

'I hope he's okay, I'm sure the outfit that he has to wear can't be that bad.'

"THERE ISN'T ANYONE HERE OTHER THAN US FOUR KOKICHI, SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE TOILETS BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT!" Rantaro yelled back at the supreme leader, which as a result forced Shuichi back to reality.

"NO I REFUSE!" Kokichi shouted in reply, and yet the adventurer wasn't having it. The avocado man walked back into the toilets and dragged the grape boy out. There was struggle and many complaints, but Rantaro couldn't careless at this point, all he cared about was completing the mission.

Eventually, the two made it back to their table, with an embarrassed Kokichi. The moment Shuichi had witnessed what the supreme leader was wearing he began to blush violently at the sight.

–——

With that, Shuichi and Kokichi carried on walking, both blushing. The grape boy was still wearing the maids outfit, after being forced to wear it on his journey home.

"E-erm, Kokichi, y-you alright?" the navy haired asked, feeling empathy for the other. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if he was in Kokichi's shoes. Most likely have a panic attack and refuse to leave, and just wouldn't allow anyone to drag him out.