About This Story

First of all, thank you so much for choosing to read this story! It means a lot to me that people actually read this as it shows that my work in a way is out there.

Before we get into this story there are important things we need to discuss! :D

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹

✯ ⋆      ┊ . ˚

          ˚

.
.
.

┏━                       •◦இ•◦                    ━┓

.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Disclaimer:

The characters used in this story don't belong to me, they rightfully belong to the owners of Danganronpa, Spike Chunsoft. All I did was create a story based on a ship. Other than that, they don't belong to me.

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.
.
.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Context:

The story is bases around a game in the Danganronpa series known as NDRV3 or Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. For those who haven't played it, please do so that you are not spoiled. Although this story doesn't contain any spoilers, it is best that you play the games to understand their character.

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.
.
.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Setting:

It is set in a school called Hopes Peak Academy, in a Non-Despair AU, while still lowkey sticking to the plot of the first two Danganronpa games. Despite the fact that there was never a specific location of the school, other than "large city", I have decided (using research, mainly by using the Danganronpa Fandom Wiki) that the exact city will be Tokyo. There may be inaccuracies there and there, but that's solely because I am not a resident in Japan. If there are any inaccuracies, then I strongly apologize.

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.
.
.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Characters:

Main Characters - Kokichi Ouma, Shuichi Saihara and Kirumi Tojo

Side Characters - Kaede Akamatsu, Maki Harukawa , Ryouma Toshi, and the rest of the V3 Cast.

Supporting Characters - 78th Class (Staff members, DR:THH), 77-B (Also staff, SDR2)

You can choose if you want to imagine them with a voice from the Japanese voice actor or the English one, it doesn't make that much of a difference in this case.

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.

.
.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Extras:

Specials are still currently in this book, I was thinking about moving them into a book which keeps all the one shots together but I changed my mind. All the specials written in this book will be located at the end of the book. Go and check them out.

There will be a sequel to this story, and perhaps maybe even a prequel. Stay tuned for these updates! :D

This work required me to do a lot of research (legit I read a lot articles and looked at numerous things to get an idea) in order to get it as close to realistic as I can. As I am not a resident of Japan (I live in the UK), there may be inaccurate information regarding few details. I do apologise if that's the case and don't hesitate to contact me to inform me.

Although this work was edited and checked for any errors, in the end I'm still human, so some mistakes will have slipped by me and stayed where they are. If you do notice any errors, whether that's with spelling or with the facts, please do tell me!

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.
.
.
.
.

╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮

Credit:

Plot- Miuchii_Writes, aka me
Bookcover -  karmistha (again, tysm for making it <333)
Layout - Miuchii_Writes, aka me

╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

.
.
.

┗━                        •◦இ•◦                   ━┛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹

✯ ⋆      ┊ . ˚

          ˚✩

If you like this story, then what are you waiting for? Follow (On this and other social media, links in bio), Vote, and Comment! :D

Now dive into the world of Hopes Peak Academy, and most importantly...

Enjoy~