[Not edited] Pride Month Special

–—————––

A/N: 2 months late, ik, but meh, better late than never I guess.

Warning(s): Cringey, may seem a bit rushed, stupid in general, might trigger people with ocd due to wattpad being drunk again.

–—————––

June. This month in particular just happened to be a special month. 

It just so had occurred that June was known as Pride Month, though it could also be the month of your birthday (comment if that's the case cause I'm genuinely curious).

At this time of the year, everyone who's part of the LGBTQ+ community all did something to celebrate it.

Hope's Peak was no exception.

As part of a tolerance campaign (due to some people in Japan who can't accept people of that community, so they decided to hold a campaign as a sign of support), everyone was allowed to wear non-uniform as long as they wore something rainbow. Both students and teachers had to also pay for the cause. They had to pay ¥100 (100 yen) to be exact. Thanks to the fee being surprisingly cheap, nobody really complained about having to pay the price for it.

So, based upon the information that was given, that's exactly what happened.

Since it was a chance for students to wear whatever they wanted, all of the students snatched the opportunity that they had. Because they knew full too well that that particular opportunity won't happen again for a long while. Most likely only after a year.

Of course, being a bisexual and supporting the community, Shuichi too decided to join in the fun. He chose to wear an olive green sweater, black jeans, and black trainers. As he had to add in something that would contribute to the cause, he went for a rainbow bag.

Doing the usual, Shuichi walked along the pavement to school. At that moment he realised that he made a mistake wearing a sweater in this heat. The worst part was that he didn't even consider to pack a t-shirt in his bag just in case.

Just great! Now I'm going to suffer in this heat!

The detective angrily thought to himself, as thanks to his stupidity he was going to suffer from a serious case of overheating.

By the time Shuichi had finally made it to school, he became a waterfall filled with sweat (Rip Shuichi, he'll be forever missed). Long story short; he was suffering. Despite his suffering, he still made sure to pay ¥100 for the cause, before he died from a cause other than heat.

–--—

It only got worse when Shuichi was in his classes. It turned out it was much hotter inside than outside, and poor detective was becoming a literal waterfall full of sweat.

Now it was lunch, and unfortunately things didn't really get any better. Shuichi was uncomfortable and drenched with sweat from the heat. He often gained weird glances from other people which easily screamed "Why don't you just take the sweater off?" or "Are you actually insane to wear this in this heat?". His classmates, however, gave him sympathetic look. If anything, they were surprised that the detective would torture himself like this.

Despite all this, all Shuichi did was ignore all of those glances at him and kept on walking and staying silent. It was easier that way, not to retaliate. It often caused the people who bothered him to get easily bored of doing so, and as a result eventually left him alone.

In the distance, however, Kokichi watched over his beloved. He was wearing a rainbow t-shirt, white shorts, and white trainers. A complete contrast to what Shuichi was wearing.

The amethyst haired boy followed the detective to his next class, which just so had happened to be the same class that Kokichi was in. So in the end, it turned out to be a win win situation.

–--—

After some had passed, Kokichi went inside the classroom, and sat by his usual desk, waiting until the next lesson had actually started.

During the wait, Kaede just so had happened to have entered the class, in her usual optimistic yet graceful manner. The pianist chose  to wear a white tank top, with a pastel pink (with a white stripe) skirt to go with it. She didn't even bother with her usual stockings and just went for white ballerina shoes with a small heel. Her hair was styled in dual braids and wore her usual hair clips.

She was about to sit down, when she noticed Shuichi (who was still unfortunately suffering due to the olive green sweater). That was the moment when Kokichi looked her way, simply to observe the situation.

"Why don't you just take off your sweater, you seem to be suffering in it." Kaede asked, a bit confused as to why he hadn't done so earlier.

"Because I'm not wearing anything under this goddamn sweater, and I'd rather not take it off or I'd embarrass myself." Shuichi revealed, mentally crying to himself as he did. He'd rather die than take the sweater off but at the same time he felt disgusted from the feeling of the fabric against his sweaty chest.

"You look like your really suffering in this heat, just take the sweater off."

"No!"

"Take it off." Kaede insisted, not seeing what the deal was.

"No!" Despite what was said, Shuichi still protested against it.

Having enough of this argument, the supreme leader got off the chair and walked towards Shuichu's desk  (the source of the conversation). Looking as calm and collected as possible, he decided to join in the conversation.

"Look Shumai, you have a choice to make: You can either suffer in this heat or you can just take-"

"FINE I'LL TAKE THE SWEATER OFF!" Shuichi snapped at both Kaede and Kokichi as he took the sweater off way too quickly.

"There, you happy now?" Shuichi added. As a result, his bare chest was exposed. Moments after the detective realised that both Kaede and Kokichi were staring at him, he immediately hid his bare chest with the sweaty olive green sweater.

By the time he did that however, all Kokichi could do was stare into space, the image of Shuichi without a shirt kept flashing in his mind non stop.