[Not edited] Easter Special

–—————––

A/N: Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't a new chapter, but instead another special! :D This time it's an Easter Special so I hope you enjoy it! :D This is probably late but idc it's gonna be kinda short anyway.

Warning: Might also be too cute to handle, depends on your opinion.

–—————––

Hopping on the grassy hill of Hopes Speak, Bunny Kokichi looked around, making sure there was no wolf around before placing an Easter egg and continuing to hop along the fields.

Bunny Kokichi had lived in the area for so long, he knew it off by heart.

As much as he enjoyed the peace and quiet of the hill, the thing that kept haunting the poor bunny was the curse placed upon him. A curse where on Easter Sunday, for one day only, he would become a human being. He still doesn't know to this day why he was cursed with it. He didn't do anything wrong so why should it happen to him?

Knowing that it was time for Kokichi to find a hideout before he transformed, Bunny Kokichi hopped rapidly to a nearby cave in search for shelter. Once he found a cave, he hid inside the cave, allowing himself to transform into a human.

Kokichi yawned, after all of that hopping he was exhausted. He looked at his legs, feeling of discomfort being present. He wore pastel purple shorts, a white shirt and simple black trainers. His purple, long bunny ears stood up straight, listening out for any potential danger that might arrive.

Despite the fact that the curse had occurred for years, he still wasn't used to it. In fact, he hoped that by the time his curse is lifted, that he'll get to live with his family again.

Ever since he was first cursed, his parents had decided that it would be best for him to leave. Of course, being young, he didn't want to. However, he soon realised that he had no choice. Having to fend for himself as a result. He didn't blame them though. Nobody would want a cursed child around.

Distant growling in the cave had disrupted his train of thought. From his bunny ears, he could hear the growling only getting closer. He panicked, attempting to find a decent hiding spot, only to realise that there wasn't anywhere to exactly hide.

The figure got close enough to be revealed as a wolf, who just so appeared to be a mother, who was guarding her territory and her children. The wolf looked as if she was about to pounce on Kokichi, and potentially hurt the boy. As a result, this caused the boy to panic, quickly accepting death.

Or rather would have accepted death if it wasn't for another wolf standing in front of Kokichi, growling at the mother wolf. Kokichi was already shocked enough at the fact that a wolf was protecting him, but what he didn't see coming was the fact that the wolf had also transformed into a human. This allowed the purple haired male to conclude that the wolf was a male.

The male had short navy blue hair, with an ahoge to go with it. His wolf ears present on his head, as well as a medium sized tail, all of which was in the same colour: navy blue. His eyes were also a beautiful amber; skin complexion being rather pale. He wore a simple black t-shirt and black shorts with a white streak. His trainers were white.

It was love at first sight.

The purple haired admired the male's beauty. He considered him as handsome and felt much safer now that he was being protected, and at least won't be dying today.

"L-leave this boy alone!" the navy blue haired demanded, and despite stuttering, he still managed to sound angry.

Kokichi didn't know much about wolves. Despite this, he presumed that the male was an alpha. Mainly because the mother wolf made no effort to disobey the male's command, and went back to look after her children.

"S-sorry about that, b-but you need to be more careful! Mothers tend to be extremely protective of their pups, she could have killed you!" the boy told him, a worried ton evident in his voice, even his worried expression matched.

"Nishishi~ I just needed to somewhere to hid out while this curse was going on-"

"Wait, you were cursed too?"

There was a temporary silence, the two males stared at each other in shock.

"I'm Kokichi, by the way~"

"I-I'm S-Shuichi..."

Kokichi swore that the navy blue haired male's voice was way too captivating for his own good. It honestly surprised him that there was someone out there who actually cared about him.

"Have you ever tried to lift the curse?" the grape boy asked, with a childish manner as he was starting to become rather bored.

"N-no, but I have heard of ways to break it, though I never found the right mate to do that wi-"

For reasons unknown to Kokichi, he felt jealous, so he immediately cut him off by asking him, "What do you mean? I am confused."

"Apparently, to break the curse, you have to kiss your one true love." Shuichi stated, surprisingly without stuttering, his expression suggesting that he was being serious.

"Oh, not going to lie it would be very cliche if that's all it took to break this curse."

"I a-agree."

Hours of silence later and still nothing. They stole the occasional glances at each other, but Kokichi swore that the alpha was going to be the death of him. Shuichi's shy personality was too cute for the purple haired to handle, plus he hasn't seen another creature, yet alone a wolf. One thing was for sure, Shuichi didn't act like one and he definitely didn't act like an alpha. He was way too calm.

This was the first time in years where he actually felt safe. For years he tried to keep clear from anyone, due to his fear of abandonment. While that fear still lingers, at the sight of Shuichi, that fear almost immediately fades. He trusted the boy. However, when he realised that he would go back to being a bunny once the day was over, his mind and expression went blank. He didn't want to go back to being alone.

Apparently Shuichi realised the same when he looked at Kokichi, with an upset expression on his face. The purple haired, too, stared at the navy blue haired, with that blank expression on his face.

Until he suddenly thought of an idea.

In silence, the grape boy stood up, and walked towards the alpha. Shuichi was too busy being in his own train of thought to notice him getting closer.

Before either of them expected it, Kokichi was kissing Shuichi. This left the navy blue haired wide eyed for a short moment, before he relaxed and kissed him back.

Unfortunately, the duo had to part ways when they both had sensed an unusual aura in the cave. Suddenly, lots of Easter eggs and magical aura spiralled around the couple, A manakete Himiko appearing before them, a magical spell book seemed to the source of her magic. She appears to be a quite powerful being, which was shown by the way she dressed -- like a queen.

"Nyeeeeh, well done... I'll lift your curse." was all that Himiko said, her tone suggesting that she had too many people's curses to lift and she just wanted to get this over and done with.

With a click of a finger the curse was lifted. However, they remained in their human forms. This caused confusion for them both.

Regardless, they went back to kissing each other. Not caring about a single thing in the world.

Because as long as they have each other, everything is possible.