[Not edited] Chapter 10

–—————––

A/N: I'm sorry for posting this later than I probably should have, I've been lately dealing with personal issues and because of that it held me from writing. I also had a short writers block so kinda didn't really know what to write about.

Warnings: It might surprise you (honestly even I didn't expect the chapter to end the way it did but here we go), the chapter might also look weird in places for to wattpad deciding to be drunk.

–—————––

"B-because I was j-jealous okay? I was jealous." Shuichi revealed, taking a deep breath as he awaited for response the Supreme leader.

Only to have discovered that Kokichi was staring at the detective in shock.

Kokichi couldn't believe it. Shuichi, of all people, jealous. This wasn't something one would usually witness. And for the supreme leader of all people to witness such a thing, it was a sight that he'll keep treasured forever. Of course, Kokichi wouldn't tell the detective that, as that would just expose his feelings. At least that's what he believed.

As a result of the shock, all the grape boy ever did was stare at the other male in front of him, thoughts rapidly appearing in his mind. He was mentally panicking. He knew that. He knew that all too well.

"K-Kokichi? You alright? You've been staring into space f-for a w-while..." Shuichi stated, with worry in his tone. This brought the grape boy back to reality. The Supreme leader took the time to take in the other's features. Shuichi's worry was genuine. Kokichi could see that.

He's cute when he worries...

Kokichi shook his head in an attempt to brush away such thought. He swore that the detective was going to be the death of him.

"M-me? Oh Saihara~chan don't worry about little old me! I'm fantastic." Kokichi told Shuichi, a genuine smile crept onto his face. He even giggled softly, and that was out of character for him. He cursed himself for stuttering and giggling.

Shuichi couldn't help himself but smile back gingerly at the smile that the Supreme leader showed. It felt different to the usual smiles that Kokichi showed. They seemed more... Just for show. He'll, too, make sure to keep the valuable smile treasured forever, deep down in his heart.

"So, before lunch ends, let's hang out!"

–--—

"Teeeeeeeeeeenko, I won the bet! Now you have to give me piggybacks and buy me ice-cream everyday for a month!" Himiko screamed in triumph, as she watched the aikido master sulk at her loss.

"Yeah yeah, I know, you won, no need to rub it in my face." Tenko stated, upset at such loss. She genuinely wanted to win the bet, as the reward that came with it was beneficial for the aikido master.

Regardless, once Tenko noticed just how happy her girlfriend was, she no longer felt upset about loosing the bet. In fact, she was happy for the ultimate magician. With a soft smile plastered on her face, the aikido master stood up, gently grabbing Himiko's hand. The other girl followed suit, finally making their way down the stairs.

"Let's go get some ice cream before lunch ends."

With that mentioned, Himiko smile widened, feeling excitement at the idea.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyy, let's not forget Phase Two isn't exactly over yet, Tenko!"

That being said, Tenko began her phone call to Kirumi, patiently waiting as the phone picked up the signal.

"Hello, Tenko!"

The voice sounded exhausted. The poor maid must have not slept the night again, for the sake of coming up with the plan.

"Hi Kirumi, the first part of Phase Two is complete."

"I see, get ready for part two."

"We will, see ya in class!"

"See you, Tenko."

With that, the call ended, and the girls grinned smugly as the second part of Phase Two was about to commence very soon.

–--—

Sound of the harsh bell as it rang brought the supreme leader and the detective to their senses, realising that it was about time that they start heading to class. And they did exactly that. In silence. It didn't cause discomfort or any of the sort. In fact, it was a good thing that it was silent. It gave Kokichi more time to process the past events as they kept replaying in his mind to no end.

I'm sure it's all part of my imagination... Yeah it definitely must be!

If it was part of your imagination he wouldn't have said it himself, you idiot.

The amethyst haired boy mentally winced at the other's voice's response. He couldn't say he disagreed though, after all, it did have a point. Why would Shuichi just flat out admit if it wasn't genuine? Despite the fact that the navy blue haired boy was good at analysing, he was bad at lying, and Kokichi knew that all too well.

He was brought back to earth when they had made it to their respective classrooms, entering to a teacher facing their way. That usual impatient look on his face was made apparent to the two of them. That look only meant one thing. Both Shuichi and Kokichi were either late to class, or had just barely made it on time.

"You two are lucky to have just made it on time, otherwise you would have been deemed as late, and you both know all too well what happens when your're late." his voice echoed through the classroom, reminding the students that being late to his classes were a bad idea. Shuichi shivered at just how cold the teacher sounded. It wasn't a huge surprise.

"Instead of just standing there like a pair of idiots, I'd suggest that you sit down and pay attention to the lesson." he finished, the response as cold and blunt as usual. The two boys did what they were told and sat on the chair beside their desks in silence. 

After the duo did just that, the annoyed teacher began the lesson. Shuichi attempted to focus on the lesson at hand, he didn't want to get into more trouble then he already was. Unfortunately for him, life apparently had other plans.

The detective felt something hit the back of his head, so he turned around to see who threw the paper at him, to see everyone writing notes in their exercise books. Shuichi was about to turn back round when he noticed a paper ball on the floor. Hesitantly, the navy blued haired picked up the paper ball, and undid it. Funny enough, it was a note. Looking at the teacher to make sure that he wasn't looking in Shuichi's direction, he discreetly read the note.

"Meet me, Himiko and Kokichi by the ice cream truck at the park that's close to the school.

Be there by 5:30pm.

Make sure to look your best. Don't overdo it though.

From, Tenko Chabashira"

Confused by the note, Shuichi simply looked in Tenko's direction, who in turn was facing Shuichi with a smile on her face. All that the detective did was nod shyly. He didn't want to seem rude, besides he really didn't have anything better to do after school. So why not go?

Before he turned back round to focus on the lesson, he saw Tenko widely grinning at the response before she faced the board and continued to make notes.

–--—

Before they all knew it, the bell indicating that it was the end of a school day finally rang. All of the students seemed relieved as they all left their classes with smiles on their faces. They were excited to hang out with their friends and have fun before the day ends. It's later revealed unfortunately followed by another school day and more hours of learning.

Once all of the students have left the school, the teacher who taught the class he considered to be chaotic felt relieved. He knew that the job would be difficult, since the students he was teaching in particular were teenagers whose attention span were low of it was something they weren't interested it. He can't say he was any better when he was a teenager himself.  In fact, he was much more cold and arrogant as a teenager than he was now.

The blonde haired teacher left the classroom, heading to the staff room to make himself some coffee. He needed a good coffee after a difficult day at work.

Finally making it to the staff room, he gracefully picked up an empty cup and went to the espresso machine situated on the counter in the corner beside the window. Putting the cup where it should be placed in the machine, he put in the disk for black coffee and waited patiently until his coffee was ready.

The staff room wasn't anything special really, plain white walls, a massive table in the middle with chairs around it. There were computers on the table, enough for roughly four teachers to sit down and do whatever paper work and reply to urgent emails. It almost looked just like any staff room, apart from the fact that not only was the room huge, but it also had a monitor that was used to project presentations for staff meetings.

Eventually the teacher was making his way towards the headmaster's office, coffee in hand. The blonde haired male's footsteps were careful and calculated. To put it bluntly, he was making the assumption that someone was still here, despite the fact that that wasn't the case at all.

Arriving to the all too familiar double red doors, he pushed the door handle and pushed the door open, doing so with large amounts of grace.

"Oh, hello again!"

A cheerful voice greeted the teacher, who appeared to be only slightly less annoyed then he was at two certain students that had failed to attend class on time.

"I get it, you're happy to see me, no need to remind me." The blonde haired replied, smirking once he had noticed the shorter headmaster (with chestnut brown hair) was blushing.

The blonde haired makes his way to stand beside the headmaster, as the teacher wraps his arms around him.

"You really are a cute idiot, Makoto."

"B-Byakuya, s-stop teasing me!"