[Not Edited] Chapter 7

–—————––

A/N: I know that this chapter isn't actually relevant to the ship, but makes sense for the plot so you better not be complaining -.- I never thought that I'd actually get into this, yet here we are. :'')

Warnings: Might sound sexist, just keep that in mind. Also contains some swearing.

–—————––

Three days before the end of the summer break

Along the abandoned country roads, the constant sound of a peaceful lullaby that the birds sung, stood a small mansion. The mansion itself wasn't really special, apart from cob webs that surrounded the place (it had scared many visitors away from the place, was it wasn't really a surprise when there wasn't many visitors). Green scenery of the place made compensation for the creepy atmosphere, though. After all, nature has it's way of making even a horror house look beautiful.

A group of students had slowly made their way towards the gates, the building sending them shivers down their spines. One thing was for certain, they didn't feel too comfortable about this. However, not everyone seemed to have the same reaction, those that didn't seem fazed by it could definitely tell you one thing - they have seen worse.

"Atua is wondering- why are we here?" a voice belonging to a woman who happened to be short. She also had wavy, silver hair (which was in loosely tied pigtails), dark skin, and round blue eyes (many people would have said that her eyes are the colour of the ocean). She was always seen wearing a white bikini top, a skirt, necklace containing a seashell, two bracelets (specifically one bracelet and one anklet), simple white slip-ons, and a yellow smock (or what appeared to be a coat).

"Nyehhhhh, why does that concern you?" another woman replied, harshly, yet the religious woman didn't seem to be fazed by it at all.

"How about instead of arguing about it, Himiko and Angie, lets just get inside the mansion and see what Kirumi wants..." a blonde haired girl, Kaede, told them in a calm and sensible tone, which led for the two girls with no other solution than to go along with what was said. As a result of this, they entered the building.

To their surprise, the interior of the building looked nothing like the exterior.

It appeared a lot calmer, cuter, and welcoming. Unsurprisingly, the place was properly cleaned, after all the house did belong to none other than the Ultimate Maid herself, so of course the place would be clean.

The Ultimate Aikido Master, Tenko Chabashira, who was one the people who had happened to remain calm (surprisingly enough), didn't like the atmosphere of the place at all. It actually scared her greatly. She would tell Himiko about it, but she was busy arguing with Angie, and she didn't have the energy to deal with the ultimate artist's ramble about how Atua was all mighty and powerful. So in the end, she chose to deal with her emotions by herself.

"Alright, everyone please settle down, the meeting will be held shortly," the ultimate maid spoke, causing the students to suddenly stop their chatter, "But before that, don't hesitate to go to the kitchen to get some food, I have cooked and baked all of the food just for today's occasion." with that, Kirumi smiled a genuine smile, and disappeared into another room.

"Hi Tenko! You seem a bit too quiet, somethings up?" the pianist asked calmly.

Tenko was surprised, to say the least, that Kaede actually spoke to her, she responded with her usual demeanour.

"Yeah I'm fine, just hoping that the degenerate males don't disrupt this meeting at all, honestly that would be very annoying."

All Kaede could do was chuckle softly at the response, because at the very least, she knew that the aikido master was alright, and that there's nothing to worry about. With that new thought in mind, the pianist made her way to the avocado boy, who was, strangely enough, talking to the anthropologist.

"Okay everyone, I am back, it took longer than I thought, but regardless I am here now."

Moments after Kirumi had spoken those words, she gracefully dragged the two chairs along to the room. These chairs held two people, bound to them with a line of tape that covered the seam of their mouths. The first of the two chairs had the ultimate assassin, Maki Harukawa -- seemed desperate in her attempt to escape, instead of accepting her fate. On the other, the calmer of the two; an astronaut known as Kaito. Despite his struggle at first, he decided to accept fate and sit still. The maid had dragged the chairs to their respected placements, both next to Kaede, who looked rather worried and concerned.

"Now then, let the meeting begin." Kirumi added, with a calm tone, and a smile on her face.

Everyone in the room was silent, apart from the tied up assassin who regardless continued on  with her struggle. Despite this, Kirumi began as if the room was indeed, silent.

"As you may, or may not be aware, our classmate, Kokichi, has grown to like our other classmate, Shuichi."

As the maid said this, muffled screams were heard from within the crowd. Though she figured that they came from the assassin and the astronaut -- therefore ignorance was chosen and she continued with her speech.

"However, as some of you may be aware, Shuichi can be...Dense...To say the least."

Another pause had to be made; she couldn't stand the screaming that was coming from the two. Following on from that, she went to take the line of tape from the seam of their mouths, allowing them to finally have a say. Maki had a lot to say, that would be an understatement.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAPE MY MOU-"

As Maki was about to unravel her inhuman rage at the maid, Kirumi slapped her across the face, forcing the assassin to remain silent out of surprise.

"Maki, if you knew what was good for ya, ya would have given up ages ago."

"Such a smart statement, coming from an idiot."

Although Kirumi appeared to be calm, internally, she was raging at both Kaito and Maki, and had numerous times wished death to be upon them. Regardless, she carried on with her speech, going back to where she stood previously.

"And therefore, Shuichi will fail to-"

"Sorry to interrupt, Kirumi, but I am still not getting the point of this meeting."

As Korekiyo pointed that out, everyone else agreed. Though they didn't blame her, with Maki being a constant distraction, it would be difficult for her to get to the point.

"Alright, never mind the long speech I'll just get to the point - I want all of us to try and help Kokichi and Shuichi get together, and the thing that might work is if we have them play this game of 'Truth or Dare', through this they might learn more about each other and it'll help to develop the relationship, but we all have to work together in order for this to work, so, are you guys in?"

After she had finished her speech, quicker than she had expected to, she awaited for other people to respond. Shortly after, she received mostly nods from other students, all apart from three. The people who didn't nod were Maki, Korekiyo and Kaito.

"If I had to be honest, do whatever you want but I don't want to be involved with this plan at all, I hate Kokichi and I want nothing to do with him."

Kaito commented calmly, with his usual demeanour. Despite this, he made it clear how huge his hatred towards Kokichi was. Maki and Korekiyo nodded in agreement, to which Kirumi sighed in response.

"If that's what you want, then I won't bother you three any longer, if you do change your mind, don't hesitate to let me know, and we'll let you in on any of our plans."

Moments after Kirumi had mentioned this calmly, she went to finally untie Maki and Kaito from their chairs. They responded by immediately running towards the exit and dashed away.

"Jeez, they were that desperate to get out, how fascinating... Humans are surely very interesting."

The room still remained silent minutes after Korekiyo had spoke those words out loud; in the end the anthropologist had still left the building.

"It's 'bout fuckin' time that they left, I don't know about you but it's 'bout time these virgins get together, they annoy me!"

Miu's usual vulgar comments had thankfully ruined the silence, and started up the usual chatter between the students.

"M-Miu, you didn't have to make such an inappropriate comment, it was unnecessary."

Keebo mentioned, despite the fact that in reality, his words meant barely anything to the ultimate inventor. Regardless, the chatter in the room continued, and it was overall a positive atmosphere. Kirumi always liked this kind of atmosphere, even if she did at times feel like a mother looking after five year old children. 

"Mom-chan, there's something Gonta doesn't understand,"

Gonta began to speak, calmly and cheerfully. He was going to say that he didn't quite understand the purpose of the operation at all, but was interrupted by Rantaro asking, with a smirk on his face.

"So, when does this operation actually start?"

"The operation starts on the first day of school, where you Rantaro, will tell Kokichu that the school had changed times, causing him to wake up later than usual, then, Himiko will tell Kokichi that it turned that they didn't change the time,"

Pause, for the maid to regain her breath, and continued.

"When Kokichi realises that the school didn't change the time, he'll have no choice but to rush in order to make it to school on time, causing him to bump into Shuichi rushing to the door on accident."

More people had gained smirks on their faces as they approve of the plan.