The outside

3rd PoV

Levi lifted the demon's head as blood poured from their broken nose. Their eyes winked and sparkled like usual making Levi's heart skip.

Without anyone looking he kissed (y/n)'s nose and looked up.
"They aren't as terrifying as they say, with a simple bit of discipline the demon can be tamed. As could the Titan boy" he growled before dropping their head.

Hanji and the rest of the cadets winced at their captain's pain but turned their heads to a stoic Erwin. Erwin and Pegasus looked up at the royal council as they growled in anger.
Levi stood back in his place and nodded to Hanji.

One of the councillors spoke up shyly and in a posh tone said
"We were informed the demon could produce wolves and large shadow creatures at will. How do you expect to control those beasts? And how can you guarantee these beasts won't be used against humanity?" He hissed.
Hanji's eyes widened to this question and her eyes locked with (y/n)'s.

(Y/n) smirked and suddenly spat on the ground infront of them. A large pool of blood came from their mouth twisting and turning into a large demon hound, growling directly at Pegasus. Commander Pegasus seemed unfazed by this but Hanji jumped over the bench.

"My royal council would you be so kind as to draw your attention to this" she spoke, showing off a dog bone of some kind.
"Like an ordinary dog this hound can be tamed, here boy!" She coos to the hound which it's nose twitches at the smell of the bone.
It's body slinked around until it's eyes locked with hanji's.
Hanji stared at it until it was at her feet.

"Sit luna" (y/n) whispered under their breath as Hanji called out.
"SIT BOY!"

The hound did as instructed and once Hanji handed the hound a bone 'Luna' lost her threatening nature and began wagging her tail, red eyes became pink and their teeth became smaller. The whole hound shrunk before everyone's eyes. The military police gasped and their weapons lowered to the floor.

"As you can see, tamed. And then if it refuses to be tamed then it can be taken care of easily." Hanji said with pride, trusting the ideas (y/n) planted in her head.

"Growl Luna" (y/n) whispered and the hound turned threatening again. Growling is vampireish teeth towards Hanji.
Hanji pulled back her leg and let it swing at full speed towards the dog's stomach.

(Y/n) shut her eyes as the illusion catapulted into the wooden stands and burst into a puff of smoke with a whimper and a whine

"TA-DA!" She called, guilt in her stomach after she heard the emotion of the dog.
She walked back to her stands, standing to attention like the others.

The royal guard turned to eachother in a hushed whisper. Erwin looked up and waited for them to finish before saying.

"Captain(y/n) trained the female titan outside of the walls before helping us take her down and arrest the female titan. We are sure they know much more of the outside world than we do and have a special ability to repel titans with a yell. Their abilities could be utilised to help free humanity." He calls to the rest of the room making the military police's eyes widen.
The royal council look to eachother in worry.

"Prove it to us!" They hiss.
"What is outside the walls?!"

Pegasus then spoke up again.
"I believe it is best spoken from the person themselves don't you believe?" He said, turning to the captain.

(Y/n) PoV

My head was still hung. Crocell was sat beside me in awe. He listened to the words around him before whispering.

'(Y/n) I would be careful... I wouldn't mention anything you learned from the other humans outside the walls' he hummed in worry.
I nod before lifting my head, a wide crazed smirk on my face.

"How would you like me to do so? I could describe the old lands I have seen. Such as jungles? Deserts? Mountain ranges? Snow deserts? Or the ocean that's always fun" I purr. Armin pipes up from the side.

"Ocean!" He yells with a gleam in his eyes. I nod with a smile.

"Of course~ you see outside of the walls the world is covered in water. Deep deep water that no one has been able to reach the bottom of. It is full of fish, and ships. Things that can eat you and others that can help you. It separates the large land masses called islands or countries. And this body of water can take months to sail from one side to another. And the best part? It is filled with salt. So much so you couldn't drink it without getting more thirsty." I explain with a narrator's enthusiasm making the councillors even more worried. The military police stared in wonder, barely even able to comprehend what was said.

"And the land has different plants growing on them. There are some places where forests grow taller than the walls and they stretch wider and farther than the entirety of the walls! They have birds and bears, bugs and monkeys all living in peace. Deserts have no trees at all, only sand as far as the eye can see. Mountains of yellowish grains that make sand storms! It barely rains over there too so the only plant that can live there are cacti which are green spiky plants filled with water. Do you want me to keep going or have I shocked your teams enough?" I ask mockingly as the councillors sit back in shock.

"... and the people?" One asks hesitantly.

I turn to Crocell and he shakes his head violently, so I sigh and groan.

"Dead... the whole world is covered in titans" I mutter a lie through my teeth.
The councillors look to eachother before sighing.

"We will be taking a recess to evaluate the evidence" a messanger calls as the councillors leave.