Bucket! Tin! Can!

3rd PoV

(Y/n) looked down upon the section commander.
'I wanna kill her' crocell whispered.

"Hanji don't look at me like that" the captain whimpered and dropped to their knees to hug the scientist.
"It's okay, you didn't know what would happen"

'It was pretty fuckin obvious'

The demon began to growl at the voice in their head.
"That's the point of testing isn't it? I'm okay, I promise you."

Hanji leaned into the hug.
"Sorry, you're right. This is for science purposes" she squeezed the captain, holding on tight to their (body shape) frame. She never wanted to let go.

"Alright let's break up the sappy moment shall we four eyes?" Levi growled.
"We haven't got all day"

The captain giggled making the rest of the crew's knees weak.
'Fuckin simps' crocell growled, leaving (y/n)'s mind.

Hours of experimenting passes and the team decided to call it a day, going in to eat some rations.
(Y/n) grabbed one bread roll and decided to sit with the cadets at the end of their table.

"I don't believe I have met all of you properly. Let's spend dinner together shall we?" The captain offered, stunning the group.

Eren stuttered first.
"Y-yeah that'll be awesome!"

The demon picked up their loaf and started rolling it in their fingers.
"Can you all introduce yourselves, I feel rude not knowing all your names"

Sasha, with a mouth stuffed with food, started.
"I'm Sasha blouse (sir, ma'am or captain)!"

(Y/n) chuckled, tearing their bread slowly.
"Hello Sasha, no need to call me that, (y/n) is fine all of you"
'She's the woman from the kitchen a few nights ago am I correct?'

(Y/n) PoV

"I guess it's my turn, I'm Connie springer" a bald headed boy spoke.

"I remember, you were outside my office a few nights a-"

"AH! N-NEVER MIND THAT!" He spluttered our as I mentioned a few nights ago, bright red in the face.  My lips curl into a smile. I like this.

Another guy sat Connie back down and coolly started to speak.
"Jean, Jean Kirstein" he smirked, winking.
This wink caused Eren to pipe up.
"Winking? Seriously horse-face! The captain is way outta your league!" He teased, smirking.

This caused Jean to go pale then green with anger.

"Why you little Titan brat!!"
"Wanna go horse man!"
"I'll take you down a notch half pint."

I chuckled, tempted to let this continue. Only to see the frustration of every other candidate's face.
I put down my bread and my tongue clicks slowly but loudly.
Catching the attention of the boys.

"Now now boys~ such inappropriate decorum at a dining table~" I hum in a low and flirtatious tone.

The boys freeze instantly and I feel the shivers up everyone's spine as blood rushes to their cheeks.
The two gulp and slowly start to sit down.

"Now that's better isn't it?" I giggle, finishing my bread.
"I believe I have met everyone else" I ask, tangling my fingers and letting them hold my head above the desk.
The group nods, finishing their meals.
"Wonderful, now what do you guys do for fun?" I ask, feeling a spark in my eye.

3rd PoV

The captain grinned from ear to ear, having not played games ever since they were a child, they hoped to do something more fun than hunt titans.