Terrifying Military Police

3rd PoV

(Y/n) was dragged onto a moving platform. Their straight jacket nailed to a wooden stake. The military police pushed the platform down the corridor.
Crocell stood invisible to the human eye.

'Your friends aren't here yet' he muttered, knowing he couldn't feel their presence.

"They're having a trial without the cadets... I think we both know where this is going" they mutter quietly, making crocell growl under their breath.

'Is this the end of our contract then?' Crocell asked, a sadness lacing his dark tone.

"Depends man... I hope it isn't but reality seems daunting" they hum, hearing the sadness in crocell's tone.
"Don't get too down, I've left Zöe instructions on how to build your alter. Another ghost can summon you then"

Crocell tilted his head.
'Zöe?'

"Hanj, their first name is Zöe. I just prefer hanj" the captain explains as the platform comes to a stop.

'And what about the others? Erwin, Levi, Titan boy and his trio. Hungry girl, the horse and the monk?' Crocell asked making (y/n) giggle.
'What? I never bothered to learn the kids names'

"What about them?" The demon asked.

'They're going to miss you... I mean they all were head over heals for you. And you can't deny you liked them all too. Who are you going to chose?' Crocell asked making the captain fall silent in thought.

The pair heard a gate open and the platform move forward. The platform stopped after it climbed a little hill and the wooden stake was pulled off and pushed into the ground. It restrained the captain into the middle of the room.
The military police's commander pulled off the mask covering (y/n)'s face.

Cadet PoV

This is insane... we have no idea why we're arresting this person and we're told they're a demon!! Are they out of their minds?

I'm pushing this fucking platform and the wackodoodle is muttering to themselves about whatever. It's nonsensical bullshit. None of this makes sense and Annie isn't back from whatever the scouts dragged her to.
I don't understand what we're doing.

We pushed this stranger into the court room
And then stood at our posts like we were instructed.
The commanders placed guns infront of us and asked us to aim them at their head.

The fuck! I looked around and saw every other cadet was just as terrified as I was but we did as we were told.

Is this asshole really that dangerous??

(Y/n) PoV

They pulled off the mask and the sun blinded me. I squinted until I could see properly and my head turned to see the rows and rows of gun barrels pointed at my head.
I looked up to see the royal council, shaking in their chairs.

I gulped, looking to see crocell who was just as terrified as I was.
I turned to the windows hoping to see some scout gear but only to see a different kind. It looked like it was still in testing but it had guns rather than swords.
I felt a shudder roll down my spine. My eyes turned up to the council.

"(Y/n) (l/n). You are an ex captain of the scout regiment, five years ago and just before the fall of wall Maria you revealed yourself as a demon and a threat to humanity. As a compromise to us killing you, you offered to leave the walls for good and to not interact with humanity. It was found three months ago you made contact with the scout regiment on their reconnaissance mission outside the walls. You then re entered the walls and helped Lure the female titan into the inner walls! Only two weeks ago you attempted to murder multiple scouts and military police in a demonic form comparable to the colossal titan! You openly admit and have demonstrated that you are a threat to humanity's survival and yet you continue to break the compromise you proposed yourself! The royal council have decided that keeping you alive is more of a hinderance than an advancement. Therefore by royal order, yo-"

The doors at the back of the court slammed open. I couldn't see as the entrance was behind me but I instantly recognised the voices behind me.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!" Screamed Erwin.
A smile curled on my face as the scouts ran into the court, slowing down to walk around to the stands. Erwin walked infront of me and addressed the court, commander Pegasus standing at his side.

"Your royal court. Is this really a fair trial as unfortunately we have evidence of the demon named (y/n) (l/n) being of great help to humanities survival." Erwin's voice rattled the court room and I rested my head against the wooden stake.

My eyes turned to see the scouts shuffle the rows of military police out of their seats. I giggle softly and watch them stand to attention.
Crocell sat beside me.

'Humans baffle me' he muttered.
"And I" I reply in a whisper. "But I love the crazy bastards"

"Commander Erwin! How dare you intervene on matters that do not concern the Scouts!" The head councillor yelled.

"Unfortunately I would have to disagree with you their your royal council." Commander Pegasus replied in defence of Erwin.
"You see, captain (y/n) has been harboured by the Scouts and was previously a part of their regiment. And seeing as Commander Erwin fought for the case of Eren Yeager, would it not be appropriate for the scouts to harness and use the powers of this demon just as they have the powers of the Titan?"

The council gritted their teeth.

"Commander Erwin, how do you propose to control the demon then? Keep them out of the eyes of the royal council?" Another councillor spoke after a moment of science.

My lips curled into a smirk as I heard my que.
I started chuckling before giggling.
"Just as the councillor says! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTAIN ME! I AM FEARED BY TITANS SO HOW COULD YOU EVEN TRY!" I scream, terrifying the military police. I continue to giggle as Commander Erwin nods to Levi. Levi jumps over the stands and walks to me. My eyes connect with his and I smirk wider.
"Hello little prick~" I hiss and he smirks back at me.

"Brat" he replies before kicking me at full force in the stomach.
He punches me in the face and knees my neck. Pounding my body over and over and over again. Crocell giggled and sat on top of the wooden stake above me as Levi lifted me by my hair.