Kidnapping

3rd PoV

Armin stared at the hound as it started to fade back into puffs of cloud.
"Mikasa! Walk forward for me" he said, watching the dog.

Mikasa did and the dog's 'picture' got clearer before going see though again.

"(Y/n) is close by! The image only has a certain range before it can't be portrayed anymore! It's trying to take us to (y/n)!" Armin yelled with made the group's eyes widen.

"WE HAVE TO GO!" Jean yelled.

"Leave it too late and we'll loose this illusion!" Connie agreed, running with a horse for Armin as Mikasa's trotted up time her.

"Then let it go Mikasa, we'll follow it and devise a plan when we get closer" Levi Commander, getting on the horse
"Levi! You and the cadets go on! Me and Hanji will catch up" Erwin commanded as Mikasa let go of the dog. It instantly charged off, running as fast as its legs could take it.

Hanji and Erwin nodded, climbing into a carriage as the rest of the team moved off.

(Y/n) PoV

'Well this is a mighty fine position we're in' Crocell growled.
I was in darkness... stupidly.

When I was with Hanji someone broke into my room and tranquillised us both. They tied me up and dragged me out and now I am in a carriage.
Thankfully I left enough blood for a tracker illusion.

"Soo anyone wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked in the dark, using my smell to find four people in the carriage in me. None of them spoke.

"Aw such party poopers you guys are" I whimper.

'This one smells nice' crocell growled, pointing to one of the body's.

"Now now, we just ate you can't be already planning your next meal" I spoke outloud to him which made the group tense up.
I chuckle.

"So ya'll are either garrison or military because no scout would tense at the idea of death. But since I smell no alcohol I'm assuming military police." I start to ramble.

"SHUT IT BITCH" one of the officers yell.

"OR WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT ME?" I shout back, letting my voice growl and rumble. They shuddered.

"So why are we going to inner walls huh?" I ask after a long silence again.
Nothing.

"God I've eaten food that's more lively than you fuckers." I groan. I look around to see if I can see any sunlight.

'Hey crocell can you tell if we are in shadows or not?' I ask in my head.

'This whole thing is almost pitch black' he sniggers, cackling to himself.

"You know, it's obvious when someone hasn't done their research into a target." I mutter, swinging my legs.

"Don't tell us how to do our jobs!" Growled a feminine voice.

"There is four of us and one of you so don't even try" a terrified little mans voice stuttered.

I giggle, biting my lips.

"You see that is where you are wrong. And where one key piece of information would've been helpful for you" I hum, letting crocell take over for a moment.
I feel my body sink into the shadows, walking through an ocean of inky blackness to only resurface the other side of the carriage.
My eyes open to see four panicked cadets all pointing guns at the seat I was in. I watch as my chains crash to the floor and they scream.

"You see, a demon can teleport in shadows. And cannot die to your bullets. Infact those only take two minutes to heal soo I don't really give a flying fuck if you shoot me" I laugh at them as they point their guns at me.

"Your problem now is, I am right next to your driver, none of you look like you know where you're going so unless you have a dead shot, I would be more worried about killing your precious driver or navigator" I smirk, mildly threatening them.

They shook in their boots as I crossed my legs infront of me.
I cut the end of my finger and grabs a pistol from what looked like thin air.
"Now, tell me-" I cut myself off as I heard the creaking of wall sina opening. I turned and gulped to see rows and rows of military police.
Faster than light I jumped back into the restraints.

"If ya'll had just said you were taking my to wall sina I would've just stayed here" I muttered in reply.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?' Crocell growled.
'WE COULD GET OUT OF HERE'

"Crocell if we don't comply you know what's going to happen" I growl at him, hanging my head.

'Come on pup, I need them here!' I thought, willing the illusion to move faster. I let more blood drip from my finger to make the illusion 'grow up' into a full hound.

The carriage rolled through the towns of the inner wall, hearing the cheers of the towns people. We continued until we ducked down into a tunnel under the city.

'Dungeons huh?' I thought as the carriage slowed to a stop. I felt the curtains behind me open as I was pulled back. I stumbled back into my feet as I was dragged.
I assume I'm in a cage Of some sort as I can smell the metal and the over fifty soldiers that surrounded me.

I was shoved into the chair and chained down to it. I heard voices but recognised none.

"So this is the damn demon the king is so terrified of?"
"Yeah, Don't let their cutesy outlook fool you though"
"I don't get it, why have we caught them if they haven't done anything to show us they're a threat. I mean it did us a favour by trying to kill that Titan boy"
"It is strange but orders are orders"

'They know nothing, I want some fun' Crocell growled.

"Now now crocell, we're playing nice for now" I mutter quietly, catching the attention of the guards.

————

Hey guys it's me again so this series is unfortunately coming to a close but don't worry you still have a lot more chapters coming your way before that happens!
Anyway I have a new Instagram account for my writings on both wattpad and sofanovel!

If you guys want to follow my @ is abbi.girl88 so go and look me up

Thanks so much for your support guys you have made so much possible for me and I can't wait for new adventures!!