On the days past

-3rd PoV

On the day they left, the colossal Titan attacked wall Maria.
It was traumatic.
Catastrophic.
Yeager vowed he would slay all Titans and join the survey core.

(Y/n) didn't even make it to wall Maria, getting stranded with their gear at a forest inside the boarders of wall Maria.

Not ideal but it was better than nothing.

Eren trained and trained for five years to join the survey core.
In that time (y/n) built their home in a tree. Learning to hunt and live according to nature.
They learnt how to control their skills and mastered their ability, soon meeting Annie Leonhart.
(Y/n) nurtured the girls titan ability and they helped eachother, learning about their own abilities and teaching eachother the combat they needed.

Eren was about to pass when the colossal titan attacked again.
It was worse than it was before.
The training cadets were tested to the limit.
Yeager, swallowed by a Titan survived by turning into a Titan himself.
The battle was won but at a massive cost.

Eren was was put to trial in the same way (y/n) was those years ago, although managing to earn a better deal than the half demon who had been wiped from the history books.
Eren joined squad Levi.
Soon after Armin and Mikasa joined the survey core.
On their first mission they encountered a hidden secret the core. A secret way beyond their comprehension.