Crocell

3rd PoV

Mikasa gasped and struggled, trying to escape but the demon didn't move. They were like a statue.

It growled.
"Make this easy for yourself" it purred into her ear, tightening its grip around her throat.

She felt the pressure build up and it freaked her more, thrashing as her breathing was limited.

Suddenly, the click of a gun being cocked was heard behind the demon's head.
Levi stood behind it, a team of soldiers all holding guns to its head.

"Let her go" he growled.
The demon could smell the salted iron bullets.

"Who? This one or the other one?" It chuckled.
Mikasa could feel her breath leaving her body.

Levi just pushed his gun against the demons head.
"Let mikasa go, and we can talk about (y/n)" he growled.

The demon smirked.
"Alright" it said, dropping mikasa.

She gasped, panting and searching for the oxygen. Coughing and spluttering as she crawled behind the front line.

The demon put up (y/n)'s hands.
"I'm surprised you could find me out so quickly. I knew I had quite a few hours to reap havoc, but I guess not" it chuckled, turning around to face the captain.

He shuddered. The face of an angel, his angel, tainted by the disgusting face of the devil.

"You know, shooting me with that, especially where you're pointing it, you'll kill your precious (y/n)" it smirked.
"And none of you can get close to me" it cut (y/n)'s fingers and dropped two droplets of black blood.
As soon as it touched the ground it exploded into puffs of smoke and two demon hounds started circling the demon.

The whole squad took a step back in fear which caused the demon to sniff the air.

It hummed in satisfaction.
"That's what I wanted" it whispered.
Levi was the only one unfazed.

"I'm sure we would benefit from having you wiped from the planet, (y/n) would understand" he growled, shoving the gun to the  demons head.

This caused the wolves to growl, their red eyes glinting against their dark fur.
The demon smirked, kissing the gun.
"I smell your fear captain~" it purred.

Jean growled.
"Captain what do we do? I have the perfect shot"

This made the demon look up and lock eyes with him which freaked him out more.
They smirked before saying
"Woof" softly.
One of the hounds turned to jean, growling at him.

This made him freak more and point the gun at the dog.
"Eat up puppy" the demon growled, causing the team to scream as the hound launched at jeans leg, locking its jaws around his leg.
Red liquid poured out of every tooth.
In the panic the squad knocked into each other,  dropping and fumbling with their guns.

The demon winked at Levi as Jean toppled into him which allowed the demon to disappear into a puff of smoke.

Levi growled.
"YOU SHITTY BASTARDS!" He yelled, putting his guns to the sides.

Hanji gasped from the back.
"LEVI!" She yelled, holding a book.
"What the fuck is it four eyes" he growled, not happy.

"It's (y/n)'s old diary, they hid it in the walls.
Everything else is torn out but this!
'It's name is crocell, the demon of illusion'" as soon as hanji said illusion, armin shot the hound attacking Jean and it burst into a cloud of dust.
Jean had no wounds and his 'blood' also burst into dust.
He panted heavily.
"A fucking demon of illusion?"