Mourning a dead corpse

3rd PoV

As hanji spoke those words, black, silk like hands rose from the ground around (y/n)'s deer and every illusion of Crocell's also disappeared as everyone watched a dark ghost get yanked from (y/n)'s body.

Their eyes were wide as 50 guns shot at them at once, hitting their shoulder, arms, legs, stomach and one grazing against their head.

Black blood seeped from every wound and every single soldier froze.
They watched in horror as black liquid was coughed up by the captain.

"T-t-thank" hanji could hear them mumble before their body collapsed to the ground.

Silence.

Silence as every eye other than eren's watched the body pool blood underneath them.
A slight hissing sound was all that echoed.

Silence.

Tears brimmed Sasha, hanji, Jean armin and even mikasa's eyes.

"What the fuck are we all doing here standing doing nothing!" Connie yelled, dropping his gun and sliding into the room.

"We need to get a medic now!" Jean yelled, running in beside Connie.

Mikasa nodded and pushed past hanji, helping lift the captain. Blood dripping from what felt like their corpse.

"Demons are supposedly immortal right? They might already be healing! We have a chance!" Armin yelled, helping the team.

Levi's heart was aching, frozen shaking. He couldn't comprehend what was happening and all that flashed through his head was your eyes as 50 silver bullets littered your body.

Erwin knelt to the ground. He'd seen death just as much as every other soldier in the room but watching you get shot over and over again.

Hanji started to hyperventilate, panicking. She gave the order to kill (y/n). What has she done.

While the captain and commanders panicked in a state of absolute shock, the team of fresh soldiers worked quickly, moving the captain on the bed.

"You'll be okay" armin whispered.
"Don't leave me (y/n)" Jean begged.
"We'll make you better" Sasha strokes (y/n)'s Hand.
"Don't die on me" mikasa wrapped her scarf around the captains neck.
"Lets go and save you" Connie said, pushing the bed.
He stroked your hair, begging you wouldn't die.

After a few hours of recovery, the team had gone to bed, under Erwins orders. Eren had woken up so that brought up the team's spirits a little but everyone was still really distraught by what happened to (y/n).

Hanji didn't sleep, eventually walking down and curling up next to the captain, sobbing her eyes out while cuddling the captain.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry" she whimpered placing her hand on the black blood and letting it get soaked.
Her heart pounded as her skin crawled, falling asleep on the bed.
'I wish I could tell you how much I love you'

One of the doctors found the section commander and took her up to her bedroom.

The second visit of the night was from Erwin.
He did nothing but sit at the end of the half demons bed. Tears soaked his puffy eyes. Regret coursing through his veins.
'I never told you how I feel' was all he could think.