Overriding the mission

-armin's PoV

All I could see was their eyes. They were beautiful pools of (e/c). So deep, experienced. Almost traumatised.

"Who is leading the mission and who is inside the forest??" They asked.
I wonder why they are so curious of our mission, unsusually curious.

"it's lead by Commander Erwin, section Commander Hanji and Captain  Levi but we don't know who is inside."
Jean replied.

"Ok I need you to kill as many Titans as possible." The stranger hummed

That's unnecessary suicide!! What do they know that we don't??

"but our orders aren't to kill them" I countered, terrified for my life.

"well I know Titania's plans and counter plans. If you don't kill the Titans, she could wipe out the whole Levi squad with the click of her fingers" they spoke calmly.

"no impossible!!" Jean gasped in shock, stepping back on the branch.

"Really wanna test that theory?
She will go after your Titan boy and if she doesn't get the answers she wants. She will kill your Titan boy" the person hissed, glaring at jean.

-jeans PoV

I mean Eren's an ass but he, as I hate to admit, he can free humanity.

"do as I say or Titania will kill you all" the hooded figure growled.

"WHO IS THIS TITANIA??" I shouted at them, barely able to hide my confusion.

"I can't say" they closed their eyes, lowering their head.
Do they know this Titania? What are they hiding from us?
They're insane!!

"Why not it's for humanity" armin told them desperately, begging for their help.

"I made a deal that I would stay away from humanity, by chance you assholes haven't broken your side so I won't break mine" they opened their eyes again, growling deeply.
They were serious.

"CANT YOU MAKE AN EXCEPTION???" I shouted again, getting angrier by the second.
Why are they so stubborn?

"NO I CANT!" They screamed louder than the Titans, their voice echoing around the trees.
"Now do as I say" they said, leaving without a trace.

-(y/n)'s PoV

why Titania?
Why are you doing this?
Why not just speak to the Titan boy?
These are your people arent they?
Why do you have to kill them at the same time?
I sigh, flying towards where I saw traps getting set a moment ago.

I pull down my hood to cover my face and clip it down to my hair using twigs.

It's the best for them

-Erwin's PoV

I heard some some rustling in the trees. Too quiet to be a titan but too obvious to be an animal.
Was it a cadet? Maybe someone coming to deliver news?

"Who's there??" I grumbled.

"Only me!" An angelic voice came from the bushes. A few moments later a hooded figure stood on one of the branches above me.
They wore the cadets uniform but had a hood over their face so I couldn't identify who it was.
Suspicious.

"Cadet, why are you here? you are supposed to be at your post!!"
I shouted at them, gritting my teeth. If anyone leaves their post this could all go to hell.

"HA HA HA !! Glad you think of me so highly. But I am not a cadet or even part of the mission! I'm just here to enjoy the show" the figure smirked.