Thirty-two

Namjoon

Namjoon has an hell of the hangover, when he wakes up from the studio. His back is killing him, for sleeping with his half body hanging out of the leather sofa, and the cuts in his arms and knees are making his movements stiff.

He stands up, looks around the room, seeing all the broken class and one of the broken monitors lying on the floor, but he doesn't give a damn, only walks thought the door and steps in the elevator.

He leans in the back of the elevator and closes his eyes. His head is killing him, his hands were stiff and covered in dried blood, same as his knees, but the ache in his heart is the only thing making him feel like shit.

You have to choose

Doors ding open, and he steps in the lobby, only to see three man standing there, talking amongst themselves.

He can see and sense that there is something going on, in the tense posture of Jungkook's back. He only catches half of the convo going on, but that's enough to give him an heart attack.

"..in hospital." Jungkook looks around, but can't see him standing next to the elevator, but he leans more in the wall to hide himself better.

"What?" It's Yoongi who asks, and Namjoon can see how the raven haired looks around him again.

"Yeah, he was jumped last night when he left here."

Who is he talking about? Namjoon tries to remember everything from the last night. Maybe he missed something important?

But only thing that comes up to his head is Jin.

Jin was here last night, it can't be him who Jungkook is talking.

"By who?" Hoseok asks, and Namjoon waits eagerly Jungkook's answer, but same time he's afraid to hear the answer he knows is coming.

The next words spoken by the raven haired younger, pulled the figurative rug under his feet, and slapped him right across the face.

"Mother"

And that's the word which sends Namjoon in the spiraling in the darkness.

Mother knows about him.

—————

It took him some time to get himself together, after his friends saw him collapse on the floor behind them and Jungkook knew he had heard something he worked so hard to not tell him.

So now, he opens his eyes, staring at the white ceiling of their break room, all three of the others sitting there and waiting him to wake up.

"Hyung" it's Jungkook, and Namjoon looks up at him, afraid of to ask the question, but knowing he should.

"Who?" He whispers, and answer was clear to the purple haired way before his brother can say it out loud.

He could see the quilt look on the younger's face. Jungkook was never good at lying, especially to his brother, who he idolized since the younger years.

"Hyung, i think it's better for.." he tries again, looking around, trying to avoid looking up to him.

Namjoon sits up from the sofa, looking straight at the other and mustering up his most harshest look, after he finally catches the younger's gaze.

"Jungkook, quit rambling and answer me." Jungkook sighs, side eyes the other two in the room before mumbling. "It Jin-hyung."

Purple haired doesn't say anything, he just stands up, and walks out of the room, leaving the three puzzled males behind.

——————

Front door slams close after him. He can hear happily laughing voices from the kitchen, so he heads there.

In the big dining table, sits two people, which he once loved so dearly, but now only feels trapped by them, and he hates everything they represent to him in his life.

"Oh, honey, I didn't know you would be coming." His mother says smiling and gestures towards an empty chair.

"Come sit, we were talking about your wedding and meddling the details"

He won't sit, he only stares at the two, rage burning inside his eyes, his hands clasped tightly in the fists, his nails bricking through his already broken and bleeding skin.

"Baby?" Bogum asks and stands up, laying his hands on his chest.

"Don't touch me." Namjoon growls, shaking the others hands off and stepping a step away.

"Don't be like that, what's wrong?" His mother asks, while the curly haired man only looks at him, hurt visible in his frown.

"What's wrong you ask me?" Furious male asks, growling at his mother. He slams both of his palms at the tabletop, and leans closer to the older woman.

"I found it very wrong that my soulmate is lying in the hospital bed, and you two are here talking about the wedding that I'm not agreed of!"

Older woman scoffs, rolling his eyes a little. "Well, I don't really care about your soulmate. You are engaged to Bogum, you will marry him"

"I won't. I don't want to be with him, I don't love him anymore and I hate anything you two are doing to me"

Curly haired male sniffles, but Namjoon doesn't care. His eyes are locked to the older, elegant but so cold and heartless woman, sitting in the end of the table.

Anything he's ever wanted from her was some motherly love and care every child should have from their parents. But he was denied from it, only to become a piece in the game she is playing.

"You can't do it Namjoon. You know I'm sick. Or do you want to be a reason for my death too as you were reason to your fathers?"

He doesn't want to give her a reaction when he knows that's what she's after. But he can't help it, he quivers a little when his father is mentioned, and the familiar quilt surfaces.

He feels that ultimate graving of submitting under her burning gaze, can almost already see the victorious smirk playing in her lips.

But then he sees those clear eyes shining in his mind, and can feel that warm skin under his palms, and feather like touches from those plum lips on his.

And he knows, that he has an reason to fight, in first time of his life he wants to fight. Fight for his freedom, and not let that monster of an mother rule over him anymore.

So he lifts his head up, pulls his engagement ring out of his fourth finger and slams it on the table.

"The engagement is finished. I'm done with your bullshit."