Thirty-one

Jungkook

Going home in the Kim mansion makes him uncomfortable every time, even after long 15 years, his never felt like home here.

Nobody besides Yoongi knows that him and Namjoon are brothers, due to Jungkook's father marrying Namjoon's mother.

But there is nothing remotely even close to motherly in that heartless woman. And they both know it, after suffering countless of her "behavior classes" during the years after they had done something she did not like.

So he tried to be as quiet as possible while entering in the house after coming back from the hospital. He was not supposed to be here in this early, but he needed to change after spending a night in the hospital room with Taehyung and Jin.

In the shoe rack near the door, were pair of designer shoes, and he groans, when recognizing them.

Great, he's here

He tries to tiptoe his way upstairs, when something caught his attention. It's an conversation between their mother and Bogum, Namjoon's fiancé.

"I'll tell you now sweety, that no one will replace you in this household. As long as I live, he won't go to this soulmate of his." Woman's usually cold voice is sounding rather warm, and caring.

Small sniffles is heard, before happy voice rings through the kitchen. "Thank you for what you did, I make sure that I use all this time when he is recovering and out of our sight, to make him agree to push the wedding forward and maybe even elope"

Jungkook crunches his eyebrows, wondering what they are talking about. But the next words makes his heart hurt.

"Are you sure that he's the only problem?" Their mother asks, and then there is airy laugh before the answer. "I'm sure, I saw his mark, it was that same stupid blue whale than Namjoon has"

Blue whale, where have I seen one..?

Then it klicks, and Jungkook feels like he could throw up. He turns around, and leaves the house in hurry.

I need to find Namjoon

——————

Seokjin

He just lays there, in the hospital bed, staring at the white sealing. Lights are bright, almost hurting his eyes. He can't move, can't speak, and only thing he can do is lay there, and wallow in his toughs, and his self pity.

There is slight knock on the door, and he can hear how the door slides open. He doesn't turn his head, thinking that it's only some of the staff checking on him.

But then there is a chuckle, and someone pulls a chair over and sits in it.

"Hello Seokjin, it's nice to see you again." He turns his head, sees the curly haired male sitting in the uncomfortable hospital chair next to his bed.

"Now you have only one thing to do, and that's listen to what I have to say." Bogum chuckles happily and leans closer, smirking.

"This, " he says, and swirls his hand in the air above the bed. "Is all to remind you that you can't ever beat me, I'm always going to be here, and I'm the one who he is marrying."

Beeping in the heart rate machine increases, when Jin's heart beats like crazy. He's angry, and anxious to say something back at the smirking male, who leans in his chair, looking amused over his struggles.

"And let me tell you something more, so you understand how useless it's to fight this."

Bogum stands up, leans over, closer to him. His breath tingles Jin's skin, making him shiver in discomfort, when the other male leans to whisper in his ear. "It wasn't me who made an order, It was someone else, who has even bigger power over him."

Bogum leans back a little, to meet his gaze, smirking widely towards him, before mouthing one word at him.

Mother

——————

Yoongi

After pleasurable night with his soulmate and his friend, it was time to head back to work.

"Love you, see you in the evening" he says, leans over the center console, and kisses the pink haired boy who giggles. "Love you too." He mumbles, smiling shyly.

He turns towards Hoseok sitting in the back. "See you too hyung" there is slight pink in his cheeks, when Hoseok winks at him, before he pecks Yoongi's cheek, and jumps out off the car.

Two males inside watches when he walks over the road, towards the closed cafe.

"I would like to do it again" Hoseok says, his eyes never leaving the petite boy.

"I know, me too" Yoongi answers, turning the car on and heading towards their work.

When they arrive at the company, there is frantic Jungkook in the lobby, waiting them, pacing around.

"Hyung" he exclaims relieved when he sees the two walking inside.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asks, but the younger is locked his gaze on the blonde. There is panick in his eyes, and it's making his heart skip a beat.

"Hyung, it's bad" raven haired says, his gaze pleading. "What's bad?" Yoongi asks skeptical.

"It's Jin. He's in the hospital." Jungkook says, looking around like he was afraid to see someone lurking around.

"What?" Is all Yoongi can manage to get out. Younger nods, looking again around.

"Yeah, he was jumped last night when he left here."
"By who?" Hoseok asks, stepping closer to the other.

"Mother"