Fourteen

Jungkook

He ran throughout the quiet streets, not caring that his lungs gasped for air, and his legs burned. Only thing in his mind is to get to Taehyung as fast as he can.

Finally, he reaches their door, leaning over his knees, panting heavily, his head feeling fuzzy. He pushes the doorbell once, before Jin comes to open it.

His face is puffy, eyes red, and it's clear he's been crying. "He's up in his room. I didn't tell him you're here"

Jungkook nods, stepping inside and taking his shoes off. "Go up, he tells you if he wants" Jin says quietly, and Jungkook does as told.

He leaps up in the stairs, two at the time, and reaches olders door soon. He ponders a second, before pushing the door open.

Taehyung is lying on his side, inside his bed. He is facing away from the door. Jungkook closes the door almost silently.

"I told you, I don't need anything" Taehyung whispers from the bed, thinking that it's his brother.

Humming inside Jungkook's head is slowly coming back, when he reaches out, walks closer and lays down with him.

Taehyung stiffens, when he feels someone behind his back, wrapping arms around him.
"It's me baby bear, only me" Jungkook whispers, and Taehyung relaxes in his hold.

They are lying there, wrapped together tightly, before Taehyung turns around, to face the other. Jungkook is shocked when he sees others face.

It's puffed, tears are dried on his face, his eyes are red rimmed, and his lip is bleeding with all the biting he's done. There is still small spark in his eyes though when he looks at the younger.

"You don't need to talk about it, but let me just hold you, so I know you are safe" raven haired male says, wiping his tears away. Taehyung takes shaking breath, and nods. "I'll ask Jin to tell you, I cannot.." red haired male says, basking in the warmth other provides to him.

Jungkook nods, tightening his hold on the other, kissing his forehead.

When he had finally calmed down, and fallen a sleep in his arms, Jungkook crawls out of his grasp, and exits the room.

He find Seokjin in the kitchen, stirring his teacup, deep in his toughs. "Hey" he says, snapping older out of it, and turning to him. He nods towards the table, and Jungkook shuffled closer, sitting across his hyung.

Jin covers his face with his hands, rubbing his eyes slightly before lifting his head up and looking at him. His gaze is pleading when he looks at Jungkook.

"They weren't even drinking, and still they found ketamine in his blood." Jin whispers, making Jungkook stiffen in his chair. He prays in his head, that this is not going to be like he fears.

"He was.. he.." Seokjin's voice breaks, and he wipes few angry tears off. "It wasn't suppose to happen, not to him"

"Who?" Is all the younger of the two can muster up.

"Kim Woo Bin" Jin answers quietly, and Jungkook's world starts spinning. He knows the guy, he was once friends with him.

Jungkook storms out of the kitchen, not caring about Jin calling him back, when he slams the door closed behind him.

———————

There is something funny in the air, when he reaches the apartment complex where he knows other male lives. He smiles brightly towards the door man down at the lobby, when he walks in the desk.

"I need to find Kim Woo Bin, which apartment he lives?" Door man looks at him suspiciously.
"What's your need to find him?" Jungkook smiles at him innocently. "I have an delivery to make"

"Okay, he's in apartment number 3012, floor six." Jungkook thanks the man, and walks at the elevator. He tries to calm himself down, after pushing the button and elevator starts to move.

In no time he finds the apartment. He doesn't bother on knocking, when he slams his shoulder on the door, breaking in.

"Who the hell!" Woobin shouts surprised and turns towards the door. There is half naked girl in the front of the sitting male in the living room. Jungkook makes an eye contact with the frightened girl.

"Leave." He growls at the girl who scrambled to gather her belongings and rushes out of the room. Woobin stands up, shirtless torso clear on the display. He has painful looking scratches around his body, bite marks, on his shoulder that look really already infected.

Good job baby

Woobin's surprised face morphed in the smug grin when he recognized the other male.
"Jungkook, what a nice surprise"

"You know why I'm here, you sick fuck" Jungkook growls, lunging towards the other, landing firm punch in his jaw. Woobin only chuckles.

"Oh that little feisty soulmate of yours. Nice fuck, why did you leave him?" He taunts, getting Jungkook even more angry.

He slams the others body on the floor, and lands punch after punch to his face. This was personal, and it was all Jungkook's fault. Taehyung was only used to get him here.

"I'm going to kill you this time"