Seventeen (M)

Seokjin

"Meet me tonight after you close, I told him I'm working overtime"

His phone on the table flashes showing the text. Heat rises and he knows he looks like a tomato right now, but he can't help it.

It's been few days after his agreement in Namjoon's offer, and this is the first time they are going to spend some time together.

Guilt haven't eased off of him, but he have learned how to suppress it.

Day goes past slowly, mainly because Jin is waiting the clock strike seven and he can lock up.
He dismissed his helpers Jimin and Taehyung early, giving them both time to spend with their soulmates.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been hanging out a lot lately, not like they used to, but Seokjin was happy for them. They both needed each other's in their life.

Jin was wiping tables, when he heard chimes from the door. "We are closing" Jin says, not turning around, continuing wiping the tables. He hears chuckle, and how someone walks closer.

He jumps surprised when he can feel hands on his sides, and turns around quickly, ready to whack who ever touched him.

His hand is stopped in mid air by a strong hold, and he's met with dimpled smile. "Hey, I couldn't wait" Namjoon murmurs, pushing Jin sitting up the table, moving between his legs, before leaning in and kissing him.

Jin answers back as eager as the other, and runs his hands over his chest to up to his neck. "Let me lock the door first" Jin pants, when he can feel Namjoon's hands traveling under his shirt.

Other nods, stepping away from him, and letting him down from the table. Jin rushes over the door, locking it and turning the sign closed. He shuts the lights before turning to look at Namjoon, standing in the darkness. It makes shivers run down by his back.

Can't turn back anymore. I'm really going to hell with this

————————
Jimin

After Jin dismissed them early, he had contacted Agust D, or as he's real name was, Yoongi. They were sitting in the studio, him on the other side of the table, and Jimin kept just staring. He still couldn't believe it.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, snapping Jimin out of his daze. He blushes brightly, and nods. Yoongi moves from the other side of the table, right next to him, looking at him.

"Let me touch you" he says, making Jimin really puzzled. "What?" He stammers our, and silently Yoongi pulls his left sleeve up, turning his wrist towards him.

Jimin is shocked, when he sees now light scars in his wrist, knowing the pain he had been trough to do something like that. "Let me touch you, so every time I look at it, I will only remember you" Yoongi whispers, making tears pool in youngers eyes, when he pulls his left sleeve up, displaying similar looking scars in his own wrist.

Yoongi is shocked when he meets his glimmering eyes, while they interlaced their fingers.

And there it was, over the past scars, was a small bright yellow clef.

——————
Seokjin

"We can't.." he moans, when Namjoon dives in his neck, leaving a small mark on it. Other males hands are roaming his body, getting under his clothes, trying to get him close enough.

"I know" Namjoon groans, stepping away from Jin, who collects himself, panting hard. He looks at his feet, before lifting his head up.

"Joon.. we can't have sex, but let me help you" Jin's voice is quiet, unsure. Namjoon turns to him, stepping closer. "You don't have to. I know this situation is painful to you" taller male says sweetly, cupping Jin's cheek and lifting his head up.

"It is. But I also said I would do it how you wanted it." Jin says, leaning in and kissing him, making him sure of his decision. "I want this too" he breathes, pushing Namjoon little away from him, and sliding down at the table he was sitting on, falling on his knees.

"Jin" Namjoon starts, but Jin only shakes his head a little, while reaching towards his zipper. "Let me do this"

Namjoon is bigger than Jin was excepting, when he finally pulls him out of his pants. He strokes it few times, before liking the tip, making other groan.

"Fuck" Namjoon breaths, when Jin takes him whole in his mouth. His tip hits Jin's throat, making him gag a little, but he breaths through his nose, and keeps sucking.

He doesn't care, that his knees hurt, his throat is burning or that the other has someone at home. He just enjoys it, when Namjoon fucks his mouth, saliva running down his chin, and tears falling freely.

Namjoon tucks his hair, keeping him in place, and Jin moans from the pull, making Namjoon groan louder. It doesn't take him long, that he's coming hard down on his mouth, Jin licking him clean, swallowing everything, before pulling off.

He's hard, painfully, when Namjoon pulls him up, and sits him back at the table. "You did good baby, let me give you something in return" Jin moans loudly when he feels others fingers brush his restrained hardness. Namjoon nibbles his ear, while his fingers works opening his jeans, and pulling him out of his pants.

Jin comes shamefully fast, when others large, warm hand kept stroking him. Namjoon chuckles, cleans him up, before tugging him back in his pants.

"That's my baby" purple haired male says, kissing him, making him blush.

I could get used to this, him praising me