Nineteen

Seokjin

"Hyung" Jimin says, peaking his head inside the kitchen. Jin nods, letting smaller know he's listening.

"It's the same male again" Jin stops glazing the cake and turns towards Jimin. "Which male?"

"The fiancé"

—————

And that's how Seokjin found himself once again, sitting across Bogum, in the corner of his shop, small coffee cup in front, and listening the curly haired male ramble.

"...and then he said that he has know already everything" Bogum cries, and Jin pats his hand awkwardly.

"Why don't you just break up with him?" Jin asks, his heart stopping with anticipation, waiting others answer. Bogum wipes his eyes, and smiles lightly towards Jin.

"I love him, I don't want to break up with him, and he can't do it, not yet anyway"

"Why?" Curiosity is killing him, and subconsciously he rubs his wrist, where his whale is. "His mother is ill, and she wants him to marry me, before she dies."

Bogum says, shrugging. "But I think he won't break up with me anyway" Jin scrunched his eyebrows, but before he can ask why, Bogum is already talking.

"I know he's been spending time with his soulmate, but I also know that he won't cheat. He adores me, and he's super loyal. Besides, I give him anything he wants, and I do things to him that he likes"

Bogum's words hurts him, but he can't let him know. So Jin only nods.

"But aren't you afraid? That he will fall for his soulmate?"

Bogum laughs, loudly, like Jin had said funniest joke ever. Jin can see how people around them are turning to look at them, and he feels how his ears are burning with embarrassment. It takes a while to Bogum calm down, and when he does, he smiles at him.

"He won't. Trust me."

——————

After Bogum and him had talked, and other male left, Jin made his way back to kitchen.

"You okay hyung?" Taehyung asks him when he walks in, and he flashes him reassuring smile.
"Go help Jimin, I'm fine here" he says and younger nods. He turns around to look at his hyung from the doorway. "If you want to talk, I'm here"

After Jin is left in the kitchen alone, he clutches his chest, falling to his knees. Tears run down at his face, and he feels physical pain in his heart, when it chatters to pieces.

His phone bings, voice echoing in the silent kitchen. He knows it's Namjoon, so he doesn't bother to open it. It bings again, and again, and finally it starts ringing. Jin reaches up, and takes his phone off the counter, and wipes his face a little before sliding to answer to it.

"Baby, why are you upset? I can fee it" Namjoon's soothing voice is heard from the other side of the device.

"Keep your boyfriend on a leash, so he won't come here, and tell me that you think that soulmates are bullshit, and you won't ever want to be with yours, after you confessed to him, that you have touched yours" Jin growls at the phone, anger bubbling inside.

He hears Namjoon sigh. "Where are you? At Destined?" Jin hums for confirmation. "Don't leave, I'm coming." After his last statement, line goes dead, and Jin throws his phone away.

It makes loud bang, when it hits a wall, making concerned Jimin pop his head in. "You okay hyung?"

Jin stands up from the floor, dusts his pants and craps his cracked phone. "I'm fine. I'll be going now, you two can handle everything here?" Jimin nods, looking at his hyung worriedly, but let's him go.

Jin craps his jacket and rushes out of the cafe in the rain. He walks towards tall building across the road, knowing that that's where Namjoon works.

He walks inside the building, and sees an receptionist behind her table. "Hello, can you tell me where I can find Kim Namjoon?"

Women looks at him clearly bored. "Do you have an appointment with him?"

"He's waiting for me, yes" Jin says, and the woman doesn't look convinced. "Who my I ask, is asking him?" She asks, taking an hold of her phone.

"Tell him that Kim Seokjin is asking him" women taps number, his long nails clicking.

"Here is a man who insists to see Mister Kim. He says he's Kim Seokjin."

She listens at the other side to speak, finally nodding to Seokjin, turning towards elevators on his left. "Take that elevator and go up in the 16th floor." Jin thanks the girl, and rushes towards the elevator.

Stupid elevator music fills his head as soon as he steps in, and pushes 16. He taps his foot anxiously, looking at the number going slowly up, finally reaching number 16.

Doors bing open, and he sees three doors lined up close to him, and larger room in the end of the hallway.

Rkive

Says one sign in the door, and he knocks on it.
Surprised Namjoon opens the door, but before he can say anything, Jin pushes him inside the door, kissing him feverishly.