One

Seokjin

"Hyung, wake up!"

Annoying voice screams in his ear. Jin tried to hide his head deeper in the bed, but luck wasn't on his side. Taehyung wasn't alone in his self made waking up duties, but his equally annoying, but much more puffier soulmate/boyfriend, was with him.

And, being whipped boy he is, just one look from Taehyung and he tears covers off over  Seokjin, who shivers from cold.

"No, let me sleep more!" He whines, but the two evil creatures only laughs at him.

"Hyung, it's your first day at your own business, so get your but up."

Grumpily he stands up, and sends a death glare towards the two and heads to the bathroom.

——————

It was a exciting day to Seokjin, when he finally made his way downtown at the small property he was renting for his business.

He had opened his own coffee shop, making one of his life long dreams true. He clicks lights on, and looks around in the quiet shop.

He felt happy, and proud of his achievement. He had done everything alone, and would go in the end of life being alone. He would never tell anyone that he craved that same kind of companionship that Taehyung and Jungkook had.

His brother had been  so lucky that he had find his soulmate while entering in kindergarten. Jungkook had been a year younger than Taehyung, but it had never been issue to them.

First everyone thought that they were only really good friends, until Jungkook's mother had find a small, four leaf clover inside his first, called their mother and it was confirmed.

Taehyung and Jungkook had found their soulmates in the ripe age of four and five.

And Jin would be lying if he told that he wasn't jealous to his little brother, because he was, badly.

After turning twenty-five and his soulmate no-show, he decided that he won't need one and started to put his future plan's rolling.

And now, in the age of twenty-seven he was finally doing it.

Jin took last pastries out of the oven, and put them in the shelf to be ready for customers.

He unlocked the door, and turned the sign over. Patting his head, to have his hair in all right places and after waiting patiently this day to come he was ready, to start the day.

————

Day started little slow, but after lunch hour there were quite a good crowd. Jimin, one of Taehyung's friends had turned up to help him, and two of them were quite busy, which was nice.

Half an hour before closing time Jin started to feel funny, pretty light headed, so he told Jimin that he would take a little break.

When he lays down on the break rooms sofa, he can hear how the bell above door chimes, telling them that customer had walked in.

"Hey, and welcome to Cafe Destined! How may I help you?" Jimin's clear and happy voice can be heard in the back.

He hears two male voices speaking lowly, most likely to each other's, before one of them gives their order to waiting Jimin.

"We would like two iced americanos and piece of blueberry pie. Thank you"

Voice he hears in clear, low registered and doing things in his head. Jin feels heat pooling in his loins, and groans to himself. "How can only a voice turn me on? What the fuck?"

"Your total will be 14,50, you can take a seat while I prepare your order" Jimin's voice says and Jin scrambles up, walking back outside. He peaked from the door, but there was quite many people sitting in the room, so he can't really know which ones were he looking for.

"I'll help you" he says to Jimin and walks behind the counter. Jimin smiles back at him and starts to make the drinks, while Jin prepares that piece of pie.

And when everything was ready he waited anxiously to Jimin call out the order.

"Order for Namjoon?"

First thing Jin notices are broad shoulder, and bright purple styled hair, pulled back with bandana. He didn't even see the other male next to the purple haired male.

Jin's heart beats like crazy, when the said male walks closer to the desk and collects his order, his friend tailing silently behind him.

Male, presumably Namjoon, collects the order and smiles brightly at Jimin, thanking him.

Second thing Jin notices is those dark almond eyes. But the thing that makes his knees go weak is the way males dimples pop out when he smiles.

He has to take hold from the desk, to not fall on his knees. And when those two males walk out from the coffee shop, without even a glance towards him, Jin hides his face in his hands and groans frustrated.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jimin asks worried, and Jin only shakes his head.

"No, I'm not okay, far from it"