Five

Seokjin

"How can you be so careless? I let him move in with you, and now you tell me you thank me like this!?"

Woman's voice screams at his ear from the phone, making Seokjin sighs.

"Mom, I have nothing to do..." he tries to start to explain current situation to the furious woman, who gave birth to him and Taehyung.

"How dare you! I know it's your influence what made him do something so incredibly stupid! Are you that jealous of him, that you must break him and his soulmate?"

Jin sighs again, and only lets the woman rant his ear off, glancing towards the clock and then towards his brothers bedroom.

Last night younger had gone out with Jimin, and after only two hours he had got back home, drunk out of his mind, crying hysterically. It had took two more hours to him and Jimin to get him to sleep.

Jimin had vaguely told him that they had met Jungkook in that same bar, and that was the reason behind his breakdown.

"Are you even listening to me?" His mother shouts on the phone, making Seokjin pinch his nose tiredly.

"Mother, as much I love to hear you screaming to me, I really have nothing to do with this. I have to go to work."

He hangs up before his mother can utter another word. Running his knuckles lightly on the closed door, he walks in his little brother's room.
"Tae?"

Small lump is in the middle of the bed, when Jin walks closer. "Do you wanna talk about it?"
Red hair pops up from the covers, and Taehyung's swollen red eyes turn towards him, meeting his gaze tiredly.

"There is nothing to talk about. He left with someone else" he rasps, and buries his head back in the covers.

Jin sighs, feeling heavy grasp on his heart seeing his brother in the state like this. "Come work with me today, to take your mind of things?"

————

Cafe Destined is filled with people. Jin keeps baking, and Jimin with little lethargic Taehyung with him are serving orders left and right. When everything slows down a little, Jin slumps down on the floor behind the counter and exhales tiredly.

Bell above the door chimes, and he groans, standing up while Jimin is greeting the person who just walked in.

"I'm here to talk with the other male" that same, low registered voice says, and Jin snaps his head towards it. He shakes his head slightly to Jimin, to decline others request.

Purple haired male follows Jimin's gaze and is met with the said male in the near of kitchen door.

"We have something to talk about. Soulmate"

His voice sends shivers down Jin's back, while two younger look at him, surprised. They stare at each other's for, what felt like hours, before Jin finally nods.

"Fine. Jimin, let him come back here"

And then two males sit across each other's in the small room, staring. Jin doesn't know what to say, so he just waits to the other start the conversation.

"So, soulmate.." male starts, filling Jin's ears with his sexy voice.
"Seokjin" he cut in, before other can continue.

"Huh?" Male asks startled by Jin's words.
"Seokjin. Kim Seokjin, not soulmate" he says again, getting little frustrated.

Other only smirks at him, making half of his dimples show up, making Jin groans silently.

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon" he answers back, pushing his hand forward. Jin only eyes it suspiciously, before crossing his hands over his chest.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that shaking hands with you would be a good idea" Namjoon chuckles, retreating his hand, and clasping them together on his lap.

"You are right, I'm sorry" Jin stands up, walking closer to the wall, to get a little more space between them, before turning back to looking at the other.

"So, what did you want to talk to me?" Namjoon chuckles again, before his face falls serious and he cocks his head a little.

"I wanted to talk to you about this" he gestures the space between them, "And how I don't want this to happen"

Jin laughs dryly at the male, getting weird look back.
"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't want you either."

Namjoon stands up, brushes himself a little before nodding. "That's good that we are in the same page in this"

They both walk to the door, and Namjoon opens it, making noisy Jimin fall forward towards them.

And without a tough, both of them reaches out to catch him before he lands on the floor.

Warm, larger hand engulfed his accidentally and Seokjin knew he was screwed.