Seven

Jimin

"Have you find yours yet?" Taehyung asks from his friend sitting across him. They are sitting in his hyungs cafe, and only looking people coming and going while Jin handles the orders.

"I haven't. But I think that I saw him once." Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles. "Jimin, your ultimate crush on August D doesn't count."

Smaller of the two flushes deeply red with embarrassment. "But I felt it then!" He argues, getting only hum back from his friend.

Suddenly Jimin freezes. His facing towards the door, that he could have his eyes on everyone walking in. Taehyung looks at his friend surprised, scrunching his eyebrows, ready to turn around.

"Don't.." Jimin shrieks, but it's too late, and Taehyung lands his eyes on the too familiar figure standing in the disk, two unknown males standing on each side of him.

He averts his gaze quickly away. "Did he saw us?" He whispers to Jimin, who only smiles sadly at him. "He can sense you too"

Taehyung stills, trying to find the familiar humming in his head what he got every time younger was near.

Tears glimmer at his eyes, and he can feel his heart breaking again, when he can't find the familiar feeling. He lifts his gaze from the teacup in front of him, only to find his friend frozen in his spot.

"Ta-Tae.." he whispers, grasping others hand tightly in his hold making other wince from sudden pain.
"He's here" pink haired male whispers again, making Taehyung scrunch his eyebrows. "Who is?"

"My soulmate"

After that Jimin stands up, and walks towards the counter, where Seokjin was taking his order, subtly glaring at the youngest of the three.

One of the males turn slightly, when Jimin walks closer. He has his mask on, and bucket hat covering his hair, making only his eyes visible.

But the eyes are enough for Jimin to know that he would be handsome. There is something familiar in his eyes and he can be sure he has seen him somewhere.

They only stand there and look at at each other, like the whole world was vanished around them.

"He-hey" Jimin whispers, and can see how others eyes crinkle little, so he assumes that other is smiling at him.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing" scruffy voice is heard from behind the mask, making Jimin blush furiously, and lower his gaze.

Voice was really familiar, like he had been hearing it everyday, but he can't really but his finger on it.

"Hyung, lets go" Jungkook says, nudging the other little, making both of them snap out of their daze.

"Yeh, sure" masked male says to him, before winking at Jimin. "I see you around, soulmate"

—————
Yoongi

After exiting from the coffee shop, Hoseok nudges quiet man walking beside him. "What was all that?" Yoongi, covered in his mask only shrugs. "He was cute, and he was my soulmate"

"What happened to the "I won't ever want to find my soulmate"?" Jungkook asks, before realizing, that if Jimin were there, was Taehyung also there. He turned shocked around, and Hoseok chuckles at him.

"I guess it's true" Jungkook turns towards him, but it's Yoongi who explains everything to him. "When you lose the contact with you soulmate, you can't hear them even they are close. It's a way of protecting your self."

"Can I ever feel him again?" Yoongi shrugs. "Don't know, will you ever get back to him?" Two fall in their quiet conversation together, leaving third one to follow behind, merged in his toughs.

Yoongi had always been told that he was never going to get a soulmate, that he was worthless piece off..

yeah, his dad wasn't the nicest when he found out that his youngest son was pansexual, and had a huge crush on his very own best friend, Namjoon.

But now, after all those years of suffering, doubting, he had finally found someone for him. And Yoongi was happy, beyond words and feelings happy. But at the same time his inner toughs were doubting, speaking those toxic words his dad had spewed out, and which were the main reason for himself hating the way he was.

"He was cute, but you are worthless and not deserving anyone. You are made to be lonely."

Yoongi shakes his head, to get rid of the voice in his head. "I will show you I am worth it"