Six

Namjoon

Hoseok stood in front of the purple haired man, wet cloth on his hand, and he kept scrubbing furiously his wrist. Skin was already red and irritated when he finally stopped.

"Joon, I told you already, it's a soulmate stamp, it won't wash of" he says, making other groan.

"Hoseok, what will I tell to Bogum? "Hey honey, saw my soulmate today and I touched him, we should break up?" He looks at his red haired friend who only shrugs.

"I don't know Joon, I told you before that it will be bad idea to go meet him"

Yoongi and Jackson walk inside the studio two males were occupying. They looked at the two weirdly, before Hoseok understood why, and stood up from Namjoon's lap quickly.

"It's.. not" he stammers, but Yoongi only shrugs dismissing his efforts of explaining.

"What happened?" He asks from angry male, sitting in his chair. "I fucking touched him." He barks back, rolling his sleeve up to show his stamp to others.

"Joon.." Yoongi starts disappointed. "It was accident, I didn't meant to, I don't need you to come here and scold me about this" Namjoon stands up, towering over his shorter friend who's eyes squint and he raises his middle finger up.

"Fuck you Kim Namjoon! I'm still your hyung, so don't talk to me like that" Yoongi turns around and storms out of the studio.

Namjoon slumps back in his chair, groaning. "Not cool, don't be an ass to us, we are only worried about our friend" Jackson says quietly, before turning and leaving to find upset Yoongi.

Namjoon closes his eyes, he's frustrated, angry at himself and same time feeling this annoying pull towards the dark haired male in the coffee shop.

"I think you should go home, and talk this out with him" Hoseok says, making others head snap up. "What do you mean?"

"You said he too found his soulmate, maybe it's time Joon"

—————

So now, he's barked outside that same two story house, he's barked almost everyday in this past five years.

He exhaled slowly, before taking his backpack and stepping out of the car.

When the front door opens, and he steps inside the house, he can see pair of shoes that doesn't look quite familiar to him. His boyfriend's laughter tells him that his in the living room, so he heads there.

"Oh, honey" dark, curly haired male shouts happily, running to him and kissing his cheek loudly. Namjoon wraps his hand around others waist out of habit, and smiles at him. "Hey you."

Other male stands up from the sofa where they were sitting and walks closer to the pair. He is handsome, and his smile is genuine towards them. But still Namjoon feels little skittish toward the other.

"Who's your friend?" He asks irritated, stepping away from his boyfriend. Bogum turns around and smiles shyly to the male. "He's my soulmate, we wanted to know more about each other's so I invited him over."

He turns towards his gloomy boyfriend and giggles. "Don't worry Namu, I haven't touched him." He says, pulling his sleeves up to show to the other that he has no stamps. Namjoon gulps guiltily, his own stamp burning him inside his long sleeve.

"Hello, I'm Park Hyung-Sik, nice to meet you" that good looking male says, and extends his hand towards Namjoon who grumpily shakes his hand.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm his boyfriend"

"I know" was all he got back from the other, before he turned towards Bogum. "I should go now, but let's continue this tomorrow?" Bogum nods happily, and follows him to the front door.

Namjoon stands in the living room, his head full of ideas and toughts how to start this, most likely life changing conversation. One he has been always been dreading of having.

When Bogum walks inside the room, he lungs himself in Namjoon'a arms. "Missed you so much"
Other only hums, and maneuvers them towards the sofa. "Let's sit, we need to talk"

They sit down and Namjoon takes others hand in his, running his thumb over his knuckles, sighing.
"Sweety, you know you have made me so happy, that I have promised to you that I would never need my soulmate?" Namjoon asks, lifting his gaze up to the others shocked face. Getting a small nod from him, he continues.

"I met my soulmate, and we accidentally touched." He finally blurts our. Bogum gasps pulling his hand away from him. "Y-you.."

Silently, Namjoon only pulls his sleeve up, shoving other his stamp decorating his left wrist.

Bogum traces his finger over it, tears booling in his eyes when he only stares that small blue whale in his arm.

That dammed whale, which was tearing them apart.