Twenty-six

Jungkook

He bangs at the door, panting loudly. He run all the way down here from the company.

Jin opens the door for him, smiling him lightly. "He won't see you. He doesn't want to see anyone" older male says before Jungkook even asks.

"I don't care, I need to see him." Raven haired mumbles and pushes past the other inside the house.
"Yah, Jungkook! You can't just.." Jin starts, put the younger doesn't listen, he kicks his shoes off and storms towards the stairs.

He leaps over the steps, two at the time, and is in no time front of Taehyung's bedroom door. He knocks lightly on the door before pushing it open.

"Hyung, I don't want to talk about it" red haired mumbles, lying in the bed his back towards the door. "I'm not your hyung." Younger grumbles, making the other swing out off the bed and looking at him terrified.

"Jungkook" Taehyung whispers, making the younger smirk darkly when he steps closer the other. "Hello love, I think we have something to talk about"

—————

Namjoon

"So, tell me what was so urgent that you needed me here ASAP?" Purple haired asks from the other. Bogum jumps up from the sofa in the living room he had been sitting and skips to his boyfriend.

"I have been preparing for our anniversary something big, and I wanted to know your take on it?"

Bogum smiles happily, his whole face shining brightly when he looks up to Namjoon, expecting equally excited answer. Namjoon only sighs, shakes others hands off from him and ruffles his hair.

"What did you not understand from our last conversation?" He groans, looking at the other male. "We are not couple anymore, I'm just staying with you until you are cured, and only make my mother happy."

Bogum crosses his arms over his chest, looking intensely at him, his eyes burning. "You are still my boyfriend, we did not broke up, you only told me that you knew about the other men in my life"

"I know you have been sleeping with your soulmate!" Namjoon shouts at the other, who only smirks back. "So have you, and don't try to denial it" Namjoon quiets down and only groans, running his hands through his hair.

"And you do know mine, but I don't know yours" Bogum says, challenge presence in his voice. His urging him to spill his secrets to him.

Namjoon turns to him, meeting his eyes. "You wanna know?" Bogum nods. "You really wanna know?" Namjoon asks again and Bogum nods, meeting his burning eyes.

"Kim Seokjin"

—————

Taehyung

Raven haired man stares down at him, his eyes burning with anger, and possessiveness, making the older shiver slightly.

"Wha-what do you wan-want to talk about?" Taehyung breaths out, kicking himself for stuttering. Jungkook sits down on his armchair in the back of his room, sitting there his legs widely open, leaning in his knees, like he owns everything, just staring at him.

The hickey male from last night had left on him, just slightly visible over his collar, is burning him, and Taehyung knows Jungkook saw it.

"You even let him mark you up" raspy voice from the younger makes Taehyung's knees buckle. Jungkook was always the dominant, but he hasn't seen him like this before.

"I..I.." Taehyung can't find the words under his stern eyes, making him smirk. "Nervous, angel?" Older only nods, not finding his voice to answer.

Jungkook chuckles, leaning back in the chair. "Do you know how I found out?" Now Taehyung shakes his head.

"He is my friend, angel. You slept with MY friend" there is unusual harshness in his voice, something that there has never been with him, and it's making older little scared. But same time little excited.

"I'm sorry, but I was angry at you. And I did not know he was a friend" older mumbles, afraid to speak up. "Why were you angry?"

Tears are gleaming in the red haired males eyes when he lifts his gaze, and meet ups with the younger. "I called you, because I missed you, and wanted to be with you, and you had someone else in there!" Taehyung shouts, shivering. He moves unconsciously closer to the sitting male, wanting to be embraced by him.

"You know him, Yugyeom. We are not having sex, he just cuddles with me." Jungkook leans closer, craps his wrist and pulls him closer. "And do you know why?" He murmurs and crying older shakes his head a little.

"I miss you, can't sleep without you." He pulls a little, making the older stumble and sits in his lap. Jungkook nuzzles his neck, wrapping his arms around the lean waist of the older.

"I love you, and I don't want to be separated anymore. Take me back" he whispers, and kisses slightly his neck, making Taehyung cry even more, and hug back at him.

"Me too. I'm so sorry"