Eighteen

A.n. Little shorter chapter here

—————

Namjoon

After dropping Seokjin home, Namjoon drove a long way home, to clear his head. Feeling little guilty, he finally parked outside of their house.

Everything was dark, and quiet when he stepped in. He took his shoes off, not paying much of attention to the unfamiliar pair of shoes next to Bogum's.

In the kitchen table he found a small note and dinner plate.

"Hey sweetie! Here's a dinner for you, I hope you had nice day at work. I'm probably sleeping when you get back, so be a doll and go in the quest room.

Love, Bogumi"

Namjoon snorts, throwing the note in the trash, before dropping the food after it. He heads upstairs, past their bedroom, before turning back.

He knows he should not do it, he should trust his partner, and he was also keeping secrets from him.

But he can't help it, and he turns around, and tries the doorknob in their bedroom. Door is locked, like he expected it to be, but he has an another key to it.

He unlocks the door, and opens it just a slightly, peaking inside. He can see Bogum's curly hair spread over the pillows, and him hugging tightly another body. Namjoon can't see the face of the another male, but he can see broad shoulders, and red marks on his back, while they sleeping tightly, wrapped around each other's, clothes spreade around the floor.

Quietly he pulls the door closed, locked it again and heads back to the guest room.

He undressed, letting his clothes hit the floor in the bathroom, before stepping inside the shower.

He lets the hot water run down on him, closing his eyes, sighing heavily.

Should have known.

Images of the other two in their bedroom runs through his head. He wasn't innocent, he just had someone sucking his dick, but he can't help than feel angry at the same time. His angry at Bogum to bringing someone at their home.

Namjoon shuts the shower off, and steps out, drying himself quickly before heading in the bedroom.

"Sleep tight Baby"
"You too"

After reading Jin's answer he puts his phone down at the table, and pulls covers over his head, drifting off to the dreamland.

——————

"You brought him home"

Bogum stops eating, turning to look at Namjoon, who was reading newspaper nonchalantly in the breakfast table, like he just hasn't accused his fiancée of cheating.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Bogum struggles to speak. Namjoon folds the paper up, and runs to look at the male.

"You brought Hyung-Sik home yesterday"

Bogum slams his hands on the table, glaring at the other angrily. "Like you wasn't with your nameless soulmate yesterday! I called at your work, and your secretary said you wasn't there!"

Namjoon sighs, and reaches out of the other, taking his hand on his. "Sweetheart, I'm not angry about you cheating on me, I've know all along, I've known about the others too." Bogum looks at him shocked, tears glimmering in his eyes.

"All I'm asking that you don't bring them home, even though I know about it, I don't want to see it" Namjoon says, holding now crying, Bogum's hand in his, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles, calming him.

"I'm sorry" Other cries and Namjoon nods. "I know."

His phone vibrates in his pocket, making him pull his hand away from the other, and checking it.

"Meet me before you go to work. I miss you"

Namjoon looks up at the other, smiling at him. "I need to go, but I see you at the evening. I'll be home in time" Bogum nods, and looks how Namjoon rushes out off the door. "I love you!" He shouts after the male, but all he gets back is slam of the door when Namjoon shuts it after him.

"I'm on my way, see you soon"