" Yeah, I'll come to your house after school, tomorrow will okay, right? " I said

" Yeah!! I'll wait okay. " she said and smile again to me, she then continues to color her drawing book.

( Me and my dirty mind.)

( You stupid mind!!! ... Quit thinking dirty stuff!!!! )

" You look stupid. " Rikichi said and smile, Professor K then arrived... Which is my father, we'll.. His a king, though he also wants to be a professor.

" Hello everyone, and Miss Yurina? " My father said and so when this Little demon looked at my father, she then looked at me and to my father again and to me again..

( What is she thinking? Why does she keep looking back in fourth? )

" Miss Yurina, what had happened to your face? " My father asked, but this demon did not make any sounds but she just went quiet and looked at me again.

( What's her problem? )

" Ah, she was using Queen Runa's makeup and it won't washed off anymore, but it'll fade away after a few weeks. " I said and dad then nodded his head.

" Wait..." This demon right besides me said.

" Yes, Miss Yurina? " My Father said.

" Why.. You two looks like brother? Are you two related? " she said and my father laughed.

" My.. Did you already forgot our first meet miss Yurina? " Father said

( Yeah, did you? When I was about to get punished because of you.)

" Oh.. You're his brother then? " She said and so I just face palm myself.

" AHAHA no, Yasha is my son, miss little Yurina. " Father said and looked at me.

" Ah, you look so handsome." she said and smiled to my father.

( Wait... What about me???? )

" Then, that means.. My son is also handsome? " My father said and smiled to me.

" No, he looks... He looks average. " she said and then smiled at me.

( I hate you little pumpheaded pumpkin, you say special things to my father than me!!!!!! )

" AHAHAHA, we'll then, let's start our lesson. " Father said

As my dad teaches all of us new topic of lesson, his son, which is -me, did not listening to his discussion... I don't feel like listening... I'm pissed off.

And, I'm also pissed off of that finger heart she did on that mother f*cker Daimon...

His my f*cking rival!!! His my most hated enemy of this school, that stupid mother f*cker kick my *ss when I was young, and he also even tried throw me to the f*cking lava!!! When we were on a trip.

Not just that! He steals my f*cking first love demon!!!!! I f*cking hate that foxy sh*t, and when he steals my first demon who I actually falls in love with, he just then break up with her after he makes her falls inlove with him.

His... So..gonna be.. On karma.

( Though I'm so really pissed off.)

( But.. She looks so cute with her red lipstick on her both cheeks.)

( I want to laugh in front of this demons face because of her makeup, but she's so cute!!!! )

( I so loved her dumbness and her cute puffy cheeks, I've never seen a cute face of a demon like her before.)

" Yasha, why are you day dreaming on my class, pay attention." I heard father said.

" You look creepy when you day dream AHAHA." Rikichi said and then I look at the demon besides me and she was already looking at me with her cold dark red eyes.. And then suddenly she just smiled.

( Okay... What the f*ck was that!?? )

( She's so freaking two faced demon!!! )

( She's like so cold and scary when she's making a straight face, but when she smiles... It's like a whole new world of unicorns are created...)

( And why the f*ck did I just think of unicorns.)

-🕊

-🕊

-🕊TO BE CONTINUED -🕊