1

So I guess I should just tell you now how I became one of the boys.  Let’s see... it all started back to 3rd grade. I wasn’t into playing dress up or barbies. In fact, I had nothing in common with the other girls.  I was into playing good cop vs bad cop and video games. I liked playing basketball and soccer, and when I'd fall, I wouldn’t just sit there and start to cry.  I would get up, look at my scraped knee, brush it off, and go at it again.                             

  I strongly believe I was always meant to be one of the boys.  Bradly, Nathan, Gavin, Max, Nick, and I just fell upon each other one day playing soccer and we just clicked. Ever since then we have been inseparable. To them, I wasn’t a girl; to me, they weren’t just boys. I was Stevie and they were my friends.  I guess it did help that I was a late bloomer. And when I say late, I mean late.  It wasn’t in 'til freshman year that my boobs actually started growing. Of course, the boys didn’t notice like they noticed Naomi’s or some other pretty girl's bust when they started to grow because I didn’t show them off.  i became comfrtabe wearing sport bra's because they would always get in the way when I'd skate or play ball. I guess I was also a little self conscious of my body. I had these hips that would make me look weird, untamed curly hair, almond-shaped green eyes, big feet, and so on. I wasnt into fashion or makeup, so I never tried. The boys still have never seen me without my wet suit on when we’d go surfing. At school, the girls wouldnt even acknowledge me, and it was becuase I was really One of the boys.. theyd all assume I was gay and just didnt want a lot to do with me. sure some would be nice maybe have a small conversation here and there but I never really was interested for more and they wern't either..

**********************************************

This is actually my first book so any suggestions or idea's.. anything would be awsome:) i know so far there isnt any speaking but i just really want you guys to know the main character so i just put a tiny bit about the past:) 

Picture of charactors will be posted soon.